Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Red Lake School

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Red Lake School

Being in Minnesota, the Red Lake School shooting was hitting it close to home. It says it's the worst school shooting, and can only be compared to columbine.

There is constant news in Minnesota, and as I write, they are releasing the names of the victims. Have any of you heard any news on this?

What do you think of this? Why would it happen? -indetermined motive as of now-

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually...i havent heard of this yet...i needa pay attention to the news more often >.<....though i would like to learn more about this here school accident...it sounds like an interesting topic to discuss considering almost everything about school and our education is usually a big topic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well this is why i hate guns. If the kid didnt have access to guns none of this would have happen. Then again he was so crazy he might have found another way like a bomb. Such a sad sad story.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I heard about this earlier today. Its surprising. Just when it seemed like America had gotten over the gun violence in school stuff. It'd been almost 6 years since Columbine. Its sad to see it all over again. Who knows why this happens and situations like this are almost impossible to stop before they get underway. I can only hope some of the students around America will once again see this as a lesson and stray away from this guy's path. Whats even worse is the guy is being describing as the stereotypical type to do this. Listens to death metal, talks about dying, etc.... I'm not saying people should take other people seriously and open up to them more, I'm just saying there are signs and unfortunately incidents like this cant be blamed on solely on a music preference or someone saying something. Although the signs are their again they are virturally impossible to detect before its too late. Just a sad and heart-breaking truth.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Something like this nearly happened a few months ago in another state (can't remember where at the moment) his own parents turned him in. Can you even imagine having to come to a conclusion like that about your own kid?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yes, supposedly, his grandparents used to be police, and that's where he got his guns. (he killed his grandparents too) - like, two pistols and a shotgun.

The school was actually on a indian reservation up north, and 39% of the population lived "in poverty" and supposedly the community was increasing in drug crimes and other crimes. They said that this sort of thing was more possible to happen than other places, but it still was horrific, and shouldn't of happened.

As for the fallen, we sholud remember Columbine, and the like, to make sure that none of this "wears off" and we should all try and help eachother instead of make eachother homicidal or suicidal.

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    heard about it and i didn't think there would be another thing like this happening again... so sad ...
    Death Soul Collector

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't heard anything about it. But yeah I have to agree there is no reason for kids to have guns in school.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast