Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Regret

Newbie Saluki may be famous one day Saluki may be famous one day Saluki's Avatar
    Thanks

Regret

I was thinking the other night on how I’ve gotten in fights with my friends, made my mother cry, ignored my little sister, basically how I’ve been such a brat. I was thinking if only I could go back and fix things, or said sorry when I had the chance. Do any of you have regrets? Regrets you wish you could fix? Or just erase from your mind?

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hm sounds like something good for a journal....but to respond to your question, yes i have regrets.

As much as I don't want to live with regrets yeah~ they kinda just happen....somethings you can't turn back on. But there's a LOT that you can make up for or to make better. About your problems, you can still go back and try to fix them. Your firends, sisters, parents, all of them you can make up and try and resolve things.

Other things aren't so simple, sometimes you only get one chance with things....such as school and marks or relationships (like bf/gf relationships, not friendships), or to try out new things and meet new people. Those are the things I have regrets with.....

But always try and fix your regrets.....you DON'T want to lose sleep over something that you potentially could fix. Nor do you want your friends or family to be sad over those things either.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I regret all the time. But as soon as I regret I forget. As peter griffin always says "There was always that soup that got away....." I should have picked the soup.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't change to much of what I've done, just a few supid things here and there that I've done with and said to a few girls.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was always taught to never regret what you do, I wish i could change things around in my chidhood, but that is wishing, I don't regret my childhood nor my life. Regretting what you did makes you weak, you must live strong with no regrets

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh boy.......there are plenty things that i regret and wish i couldve changed. The one that sticks out the most is a horrible and terrifying drug incident i experienced last year that almost literally destroyed me. I spent so much time trying to fix and collect myself from it, months upon months. Had to see a therapist for it as well. I just think about how i couldve avoided that whole ugly saga and done more positive things with my life and how much better and more succesful of a person i might be today if i never took those drugs. It's definately something i wish i could delete from my memory. But i know all things happen for a reason and im praying that there will be light at the end of the tunnel....

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea...I can think of so many regrets that i have done...so many things i wish could understand and change in the past but hey, life aint an easy thing so, i guess u jus gotta live wit how yur livin right now. If u got problems try n brush'em off and forget about it, thas wat i do, what u did in the past is ol'skoo stuff that cant be changed, instead think of ur future, something of more importance than worrying bout the past.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so many things I regret and wish that I could change, but I learned to just move on and forget about it. We all do things we regret but we just gotta keep living our lives and learning from our mistakes.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast