Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: regrets

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: regrets

I regret living the life a pirater,,so many sins of stealing anime and music...

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I regret living the life a pirater,,so many sins of stealing anime and music...
    DO u regret telling over 20,000 people now as well ??

I regret nothing. accept eating 4 day old pizza :barf:
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    hmm...i guess it's been awhile since i made a thread....so here's my question: what do u regret the most?...my regret is kinda weird...what i regret is making lame excuses at school dances when girls ask me if i wanted to dance with them...i kinda feel bad now that i was so inconsiderate and shallow....weird, huh? i should have said "yes" to all of them....i mean i remember sitting down and when they asked me all i did was say things like, "i'm kinda tired right now." i realized now what a jerk i was.....
    WOW! The girls actually wanted to dance with you? They always hated me. It seems that you are a born playboy.

As for the regret: I regret tomorrow more than yesterday. But seriously: I regret that I wasn't more forceful on my parents when I was little, because I'm now underfoot and cannot do anything. A pathetic loser; sorry if that belongs to journal.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't regret anything. Yes there are things I have done that are wrong but if I didn't do them then something good wouldn't happen and I wouldn't be where i am now and I wouldn't have the real friends I have. I tend not to think much of the past because now I'm in the future and it's pretty cool. So No regrets.
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Newbie queenhearts0506 may be famous one day queenhearts0506 may be famous one day queenhearts0506's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a lot of regrets... but the think i regret the most is how i treat my boyfriend sometimes. we've been dating for 10 months and hes been the nicest guys i ever dated, but i have a anger problem and sometimes i yell at him about the stupidest things and then i sit back and think, man, why did i just do that. and he doesnt even yell at me back, he says he understands that most of the time im just lettin off steam but i still regret it. and when i look at photos of him and me i think of how mean i am to him and i really hate myself for it.
    You can look at death with a two-sided opinion, the end, or the beginning.

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

moving away from the guy i luv*sighs*

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

*Sigh*

I regret not spending more time with my step Mother (who isn't my step mom anymore)<--(Divorce) And with her sister (My Aunt) <--who is now dead.....
    I always said it wasn't my fault we never spent time together..because she didn't want really anything to do with me(she didn't hate me...I think...Just didn't wanna be round the house for more than 5 minutes) But even tho I tried...I think I might have been able to try just a lil harder......

I wanna say that rather than regret...I wish...Becuz I don't want to dwell on the past...Cuz there are other things I "wish" had HAPPENED......But just like Weebl said....I wouldn't be WHO I am today and wouldn't have the wonderful friends I have today.....Altho.....I do Hate WHERE I am....

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i only regret one thing, and to tell the truth, it was so long ago, i can't even remember.... anything i do nowadays, i never have second thoughts on it, whther it be not having lunch, or stabbing someone with a pen....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast