Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Regrets on your earlier life...?

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Regrets on your earlier life...?

This is for all you older members out there, those who have left childhood behind you.
    Since you've left, have you had any regrets about things that you did or didn't do, said or didn't say, that were good or bad when you were growing up? How did you manage to let go of yourselves as a young person as you turned into adults? Were you scared to leave childhood behind?
    I started this because I wanted to hear people's opinions. No personal stories cuz I don't want this to get locked.

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Newbie chaos14 may be famous one day chaos14 may be famous one day chaos14's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Regrets on your earlier life...?

just flow with the way of life me friend told me

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you really don't realize when you loose your childhood. It usually happens when you experience new things. It maybe a little sad but when you start to experience the benefits of being an adult, not being a child anymore doesn't look so bad.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

im 19 already and i miss all the things i could've should;ve done.
    Like asking my best friend "who was a girl, clearing that up" out on a date... i still love her but she moved to england T_T.
    And not really picking a direction in life i should take.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

i think for myself it RELATIONSHIP.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think I left it behind so much as moved forward.

You build on what you know, discover how much you thought you knew but it turns out you didn't, and discover new things you never even guessed existed.

Regrets? A few. Things left undone, people I'll never have relationships with again. Once High School is over everything does change, you do go your seperate ways. But, you know, you run into them again and talk for a while and find out that time isn't all that important after all.

Was it scary? Sometimes, but you get used to it. Part of getting older is experiencing new things whether it's by choice or just life. It happens all the time not just when you become an adult.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie mcseas may be famous one day mcseas may be famous one day mcseas's Avatar
    Thanks

im only 25 but i lived alot iwas raised in the chuch but i grew up on the streets ive spent a good portion of life either high or drunk usually both ay the same time (im sober now except for the occasional drink but no drugs)i have 4 kids (all by the same girl and were married) i have another kid by another girl that i never getto see and now i im a go to work and spend time with my family kind of person. theres alot i left out but the point is reallyt wouldnt change anything ( except the patr about not seeing my one kid) because experience is what makes you what you are besides im still just a kid at heart

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

All my regrets involve women in some way, shape, form, etc. Either I didnt say something when I should have, I got too involved, fell too hard, got seriously heartbroken, you know the gauntlet.

I think everything else about my life has been pretty constant. I mean sure there have been a few cds I've bought where it was like what the hell was I thinking? But thats not really all that important in the long run to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast