Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Regrets on your earlier life...?

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Regrets on your earlier life...?

I have some regrets, and like Delerium, most of them involve women in some form or another, what I said, what I didn't say, also maybe if some of my decisions were different, but you know, its alright, cuz now I am looking forward and thats all that matters

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

i regret all the bad things that i did when i was young (now 17).

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to let the past go, and look towards the future. I regret mistakes I made during the past, but now that I made them, I know how to correct them for future preference. Lesson's are taught for a reason. Value them.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Kami-chan may be famous one day Kami-chan may be famous one day Kami-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

There's not much point in regretting anything because it's not as if you can change something which has already happened. That said, there are a few things I wish I'd done when I was younger, like keeping in contact with more of my old friends from school, who I rarely see anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2