Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation

Newbie *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reincarnation

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Your Thoughts?????
    My thoughts are all about you ^_~. Sorry. Yes, as a buddhist and as a follower of the principles of Hinduism, I definitely believe in reincarnation. Such a beautiful topic...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Natsumi*
    My thoughts are all about you ^_~. Sorry. Yes, as a buddhist and as a follower of the principles of Hinduism, I definitely believe in reincarnation. Such a beautiful topic...
    Edit: Though I think everybody knew it was a joke, I was asked to remove this as to not cause problems.... so I have removed it. I apologize if it did cause any hard feelings.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 11, 2006 at 09:09 PM.

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe in reincarnation God believes second chances.....

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Cheif...I would edit that post so as to not cause any problems amoungt Natsumi-Mayura- and Kedar.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Edit: Though I think everybody knew it was a joke, I was asked to remove this as to not cause problems.... so I have removed it. I apologize if it did cause any hard feelings.
    It was taken as a joke...no worries, Chief-Chan. Mayura never gets mad, which is one of reason Sagara-kun appreciates her. Anyways, since he believes in reincarnation, I do, too. I see his reasons, and I have already read a lot about it.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

What was the joke? Did I miss something cool? Anyways, I agree with SousukeSagara.

Remember:1) God give and forgives. 2) To err is to human, to forgive is to divine. God is inconceivable divine, so he forgives the mistakes that one has done and gives him/her a second chance.

P.S. Haha...the Monk won't leave till this Saturday. Until then, you have to face my nuisance!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    P.S. Haha...the Monk won't leave till this Saturday. Until then, you have to face my nuisance!!!
    Yay! You are hear. Who said you were a nuisance, you are the loveliest boy. Anyways, what you said about God makes completely sense to me, I agree. You always makes things easier for me to understand. Thank you.

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

As a buddhist, I believe in Reincarnation, firmly. For me, it truly exist. :::Sweet Topic:::Made by a sweet boy::: ^_~

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast