Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reincarnation

Ahhhh!!!So many people talking intellegently about a subject that I do believe in...but...hardly understand in tis mannor. But to me it is kind of strange that Christanity and reincarnation go hand in hand though

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723
    Ahhhh!!!So many people talking intellegently about a subject that I do believe in...but...hardly understand in tis mannor. But to me it is kind of strange that Christanity and reincarnation go hand in hand though
    What do you mean?

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    Check out the a cool new site for anime/manga lovers!!!
    {Anime Heaven}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    Ahh, now we're back on subject. So what happens when that karma is paid? Is there not a level of ... I don't know the word, trancendence? Some point when it is no longer necessary to be reincarnated? I have done a little reading on the subject but all I know is that there is as many different sects on this as there is types of prodestants. I plead only enough knowledge to realize my ignorance.
    Simply put: that soul would never have to return into this mundane world in a human (physical) form. The soul will live in an eternal state of bliss. Answering this question fully is beyond the scope of my knowledge................which I think my master can explain. If you call yourself a little ignorant Arrianna-garu, I am even more ignorant. I am just a dumb 16 year old kid, who is still learning.

It is very hard to understand reincarnation, so, twistergal723 you are not the only one. Thanks for sharing your view with us.

Thank you loved4once for replying........................

I also sincerely thank both Arrianna-garu and kastelic4444-garu for sharing your wisdom with us.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Nah, Im not looking for a fight. I respect you too much to do that, just didnt know why you didnt answer me.

You stated reasons from the bible that states were not reincarnated. Seeing this book was written by man, and was changes throught out the past by ppl in power. Couldnt we(Christian ppl) have mis-interpreted something? Maybe we are reincarnated after we die?
    Our understanding of resurrection comes from the New Testiment. While there are flaws in the old testiment due to politics on the part of the Sadducees the explaination of the resurrection in the New Testiment is quite clear and can be cross referenced from multiple original writings of the time. The best references are Matt. 27: 53 and John 5: 25-29. (Search link<-if you want to do further research) Normally I would quote them for you but I want to stay on subject.

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Simply put: that soul would never have to return into this mundane world in a human (physical) form. The soul will live in an eternal state of bliss. Answering this question fully is beyond the scope of my knowledge................which I think my master can explain. If you call yourself a little ignorant Arrianna-garu, I am even more ignorant. I am just a dumb 16 year old kid, who is still learning.
    It sounds alot like the Greecian beliefs of the mortal body being corrupt and therefor it has to be left behind to achieve, oh heck, I can't remember what everyone calls it. lol

We're all learning keder. Some of us are just fortunate enough to know it.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Nov 25, 2005 at 05:32 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Im a christian person, but i dont believe everything i read in the bible. I can't believe when we die, we either poof into nothing or just go to heaven. I think theres more to it. To me this life is just the beginning. Reincarnation just makes more sence to me.

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i think kastelic is more correct here. everything goes together, all religions, since all concepts were taken from each and every religion to make specific religious ideas. over the years everything has been fused together, so its difficult to figure out which thought/concept came from which end. and resurrection has been one of the ideas that was misinterpretted from the bible by mankind. as i said before... it is not possible for a dead body to come back to life. it would be a walkign skeleton. thus there is reincarnation so that the body can be renewed yet the mind stays the same. and thus christianity shares similar beliefs of reincarnation. everything is similar and can be traced back to one another.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel
    i think kastelic is more correct here. everything goes together, all religions, since all concepts were taken from each and every religion to make specific religious ideas. over the years everything has been fused together, so its difficult to figure out which thought/concept came from which end. and resurrection has been one of the ideas that was misinterpretted from the bible by mankind. as i said before... it is not possible for a dead body to come back to life. it would be a walkign skeleton. thus there is reincarnation so that the body can be renewed yet the mind stays the same. and thus christianity shares similar beliefs of reincarnation. everything is similar and can be traced back to one another.
    I see your point. The concept of reincarnation, if traced back, is found in the roots of Hinduism. Even the Buddhist concepts of Karma and Dhrama are taken from Hinduism. Then again, Lord Buddha himself is a hindu and one of the incarnation (not reincarnation) of The Supreme Lord. We do worship lord Buddha, but we don't call ourselves as buddhists, that is the only difference. As you said, all world religion share a lot of commonalities. Also, I do believe in Lord Christ, and also as the son of The Supreme God.

The idea with reincarnation is that the soul remains the same while the physical body changes, and it is the same with resurrection except here, the body's shape and form is the same. Then again, the only being that has been resurrected is Lord Jesus himself. For if he did not, the foolish humans wouldn't have believed. Since his from is different, they would have thought that he is not him (Lord Jesus)

That is just my opinion------------not meant to offend anyone.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

in some ways i think people can be reincarnate.. and nin other i don't. I believe if a person has enough resolve to live they mght be able to move there spirit to another life form or the same life form. I've heard cases of where people can remember things from there otehr lifes :O
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast