Thread: Reintroduction

Newbie jezu may be famous one day jezu may be famous one day jezu's Avatar
    Thanks

Reintroduction

Technically I have been a member of AO since october 2003, but because of the crash in '04, my acount says I joined in 2004. Before the crash I did not post haevily, I had 14 post when the server went down, but I had an extensive journal, which I fortunatly printed out a few weeks before. I started another journal on the new AO, but I have since ceased to write in it. When the ability to veiw the wallpapers was abruptly taken away, I was irritated, but the reasons the admins did it is a good one. now I am trying to get my post count up to fifty in order to look at walls again. I understand that this area does not count for posts, but I thought I might reintroduce myself anyway.
    Look the demon in the eye and tell it to go away.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reintroduction

well wellcome back. pm me if u want to chat

IM BACK

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back to AO!! Even though I'm new here pm for any help.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO! Have fun ^^

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back to AO, jezu! I wasn't here when the server here crashed but it's good to that you were able to save your journal. I can understand how it may feel to lose something that you worked very hard on. See my computer was shot in a thunder storm and I wrote a lot of stories on there. I lost them all. Anyway, I'm babbling. It's very nice to meet you and I hope you have a lot of fun. See ya in the forums!

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome back, nice to meet you jezu, have fun again
    Kastelic's creation

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW. we have a classic person here. He been here since the time of the melt down. Welcome back. And have fun.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome....again.....have fun