Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: In a relationship...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In a relationship...

I said explain and keep the convo clean? Didnt I?
    Seduced by Flesh

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly I've spent a little time on both sides, but I've been steering a little more on the dominant side recently. I guess that just comes with experience, youknow what you want and arent gonna change.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

in a heterosexual relationship im usually very equal... i am friends with someone first so we lready have equality established... i most likely wont find my self in a homosexual relationship but if it does occur, im sure i would probably be dominant.. just because i do not get along with other chicks very well...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

In terms of sex, I like to be submissive. But in terms of real life, I'm very dominate. I don't like any man trying to control me in what I do, and I can sometimes be a bit bossy.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    In a heterosexual relationship, I'd be the dominant one till I get on the bed and we can take turns
    LMFAO, you're right actually, but in a relation ship for me *heterosexual* I'd be the dominant one, Not becuz I'ma a guy and want to act like I own my grl, no I just do it cuz she wants me to be like the way I am, so HA ha I rule her LMFAO but I love her with all my heart so all ya who gonna try and take her aren't gonna live long enough watch yourself if u like my grl like that ok?
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie Kyuuketsuki Niko may be famous one day Kyuuketsuki Niko may be famous one day Kyuuketsuki Niko's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to take charge and beat him. Other times I like to be told what to do. I guess it has to do with how lazy I'm feeling. =p

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

I just can't see myself as being the dominant one in a relationship... but that doesn't mean that I'll submit to my significant other's every wish.

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dont care dom or sub. What ever the woman wants.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast