Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: In a relationship...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In a relationship...

In a relationship (that sailed away ) I'm the dominant one
    I do what master tells me to do in bed

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

i addapt to whatever role suits my girl becuase i like it either way.
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

In a heterosexual relationship, I like to be the Dominate one. I enjoy having power over another. But I have no problem with the female dominating me every once in awhile. I think its kinda hot.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't care which side, but I'm more into submissive, so that way, my boyfriend, or girlfriend, will think of me as a bad person. Being a little bossy could become trouble in relationshps.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    I wouldn't care which side, but I'm more into submissive, so that way, my boyfriend, or girlfriend, will think of me as a bad person. Being a little bossy could become trouble in relationshps.
    That's very true being bossy can ruin a relationship but some girls want you to be in charge and to take the initiative.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Submissive all the way. Because I'm that damn boring.

Newbie Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan may be famous one day Piko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I would be both. Actually I might put myself in between being dominant and being submissive. Because if you go being dominant, you'll destroy your relationship. On the submissive part, well, it's best not to get too submissive coz sometimes, they take advantage of it. But all in all, it depends on people I guess.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty passive-aggressive. ^^; I'll want to do stuff, but rarely initiate it, and making decisions is not my forte. So, when it comes to pretty much anything, I tend to gravitate to the submissive side, but sometimes, if I need to, I can put my foot down and take the lead. =3
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast