Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: relationships

Newbie Nosferatu Arucard may be famous one day Nosferatu Arucard may be famous one day Nosferatu Arucard's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: relationships

I have a girlfriend now. She is very nice.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

If I ever am involved in a relationship, that will be first and last for this life. I will do whatever it takes to maintain and sustain my first relationship. No exceptions!!!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    If I ever am involved in a relationship, that will be first and last for this life. I will do whatever it takes to maintain and sustain my first relationship. No exceptions!!!
    i agree

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i had one where my bf was dating another girl and he "supposedly broke up with her" asked me out and that was that. turns out he was still dating her and me at the same time. than on top of that he tells me he is moving in a few weeks and than dumps me and the other girl. few days after that his ex calls me and bitched me out that i stole her bf from her. not true. i tild her the truth and she didnt like it but what can you do? right?
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

that sucks, hyuuga13.

i was in a relationship for over 2 years and the person i was dating just started doing all this stupid crap and getting drunk at parties and then lying to me about it. when i decided i didnt trust them at all, i broke it off. it was really hard.

turned out to be a good decision.
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

Otaku samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho may be famous one day samurai sho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    i had one where my bf was dating another girl and he "supposedly broke up with her" asked me out and that was that. turns out he was still dating her and me at the same time. than on top of that he tells me he is moving in a few weeks and than dumps me and the other girl. few days after that his ex calls me and bitched me out that i stole her bf from her. not true. i tild her the truth and she didnt like it but what can you do? right?
    what is the world coming to.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yea seriously , i would never to that to a girl

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Well, you better keep your word, or else. Hehe...I know that you will. Who is that lucky girl, handsome? Hehe...that is a really good perspective, I like that. I am happy for the girl of your dream. Keep her happy, ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by hyuuga13
    Oh. This really sad and messed up. I feel sorry for you, hyuuga13. You deserve better. God will find you a wonderful person...so, don't worry over it. Take my word. Okies?
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast