Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are Relationships A Waste Of Time?

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

Are Relationships A Waste Of Time?

I'm just interested to hear your POV about your love life... or rather about relationships and things like that.. Are they a waste of time? Would you rather hang with your mates than spend time with your bf/ gf? Hmmm..

My current SO is being such a d*ckhead that I'm on the verge of splitting with him. Today we were lunching at this chinese restaurant and he left halfway to meet his mates and left me alone. I got so mad I've been ignoring him since. So now I think a R/S is pretty much a waste of time.

Tell me your story!

I don't know if this thread is actually allowed, (is it?) so tell me. :]

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think that relationships are a waste of time... i think some people are though...
    If the dude doesn't simply adore u, and finds his friends to be more attractive and likes to hang with them more.... then just keep iggying him till he gets the message.... that or throw a rock at'm. "ahhh, the power of rocks"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...very interesting answer rabbit =P...though sowwie, tricks are for kids XD =P..rocks dont do much..all they ever did was make people mad =D...

as for the thread question...i dont think they are a waste of time...though is a matter that you have to find that right person...though it may seem hard...atleast it gives u something to do during ur lifetime if u think about it that way =P...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    relationships are not a waste of time if you are mature enough, but speaking of your boy friend it is way wrong for what he did. If he had just normally chill with the guys then it's cool, but the way he just left with taking you home first or whatever is not the best thing to do.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    Haha...very interesting answer rabbit =P...though sowwie, tricks are for kids XD =P..rocks dont do much..all they ever did was make people mad =D...

as for the thread question...i dont think they are a waste of time...though is a matter that you have to find that right person...though it may seem hard...atleast it gives u something to do during ur lifetime if u think about it that way =P...
    Yes tricks maybe for kids... but i threw those rocks at those kids and they ran off an forgot their tricks >_< so tell me
    Who do u think ended it up with those tricks?

Lol, a lifetime devoted serving an worshiping one girl.... sounds kinda fun
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Trance may be famous one day Trance may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The way I see it.... well....considering im 18 and in college right, relationships are too time consuming and too much hassle for now, You can have *fun* with friends too.... know what i mean? and then worry about a relationship when you have the time to be serious like when ur in ur late 20's

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Well, I keep my relationships, and I love the one I'm in... so much, I know I could spend the rest of my life with him.... so I know they're not a waste of time... but just like Jade said, some people are though... you have to find the right one.

I know what you mean by 'having fun' but you can absoulutly do the same 'fun' things with your b/f or g/f. I mean, I have just, if not the same amount of 'fun' with anyone, as I would my man... he's also my best friend, ya know ?

I think if he up and left you, that was his bad... sounds kinda jerkish. I mean, I wouldn't ditch my boyfriend for friends I can see whenever... but, being in love, that brings things into a much better point of view, when you know you could spend the rest of your life happy, then it makes a huge difference.

I chill with my boyfriend's friends, because they're all my friends too, ya know, we were all a big group of friends in the first place, but just twoof us fell in love, and we all hang out with eachother... as long as he isn't ditching you for another girl, or cheating on you... I wouldn't say it's a watse of time, you can learn a lot from a relationship.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well when they are working out hell no they arent but when they dont boy does it suck. At least thats my experience with them, but ultimately I think the pleasure is worth the pain. Eventually you'll get lucky and find someone you can be with that wants to be with you. Not everything will always be peachy with that person, but they are someone whom you can get through the hard times with.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast