Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are Relationships A Waste Of Time?

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my gf and I we use to be close like a normal gf and bf we been close almost a years or yr-half and my relationships to her its been good but when she went back to japan by da-way she exchange student from japan it kinda hurt me a alot but I need to deal with it its like she japanese, I'm filipino its hard where totaly different from each-other but to me I love her that all that matter, but seen then after three months or something like she stop call me and she stop e-mail but I didn't do enything wrong and I feel like i been abandon i feel so lonely but I still love her and I miss her and I'm trying to get a money for a plane tickec just to see her but I cant't the money because I lost my job and that "suck" but still do love her

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshi2885
    well my gf and I we use to be close like a normal gf and bf we been close almost a years or yr-half and my relationships to her its been good but when she went back to japan by da-way she exchange student from japan it kinda hurt me a alot but I need to deal with it its like she japanese, I'm filipino its hard where totaly different from each-other but to me I love her that all that matter, but seen then after three months or something like she stop call me and she stop e-mail but I didn't do enything wrong and I feel like i been abandon i feel so lonely but I still love her and I miss her and I'm trying to get a money for a plane tickec just to see her but I cant't the money because I lost my job and that "suck" but still do love her
    That sucks. Maybe she moved on??

Newbie Solid Snake may be famous one day Solid Snake may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't think relationships are a waste of time, I just think they're troublesome... so to speak. I don't see the purpose in rushing into one seeing that it'll lead to more trouble. I am single, (kind of obvious isn't it ^_^) but I choose to be single. As one person mentioned that they're an 18 year old in college. I'm a 20 year old in college, and can't really squeeze in the time to be in a relationship.

That and my personality. (which is very lame) Nah, I'm a lonewolf. Don't really care too much about being in a relationship, and like handling things by myself. (Although I do like women =) )

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    all my relationships sucked, the girl always got way tooo attached i mean i jus want a girl who has other stuff to do than be with me 24-7!

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think relationships are a waste of time. Only the immature ones make it a waste of time.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends. It can be a waste of time if one person is way more into it than the other and the other person doesn't have the decency to let that person know they don't feel the same way. If you have a good relationship its wonderful, but if not then yeah its a waste of time and get out and find someone worth your time.

Newbie Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that it depends on the person.
    Relationships can enrich your life its the people that screw it up.
    But without screw ups you'd never find a relationship that you know is real.
    I'm all for love but not for the petty relationships that are just into the way the person looks.
    It's gotta be deeper than that for me.
    ::I'm the one for whom nothing is going to change.::

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I have never experienced a mutual feeling of love. It was either i loved her or she loved me. I never quite understood the concept of marrige either. It just appears as a double edged sword to me. Anyway being single is not that bad. I can have all the EYE CANDY I want.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast