Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are Relationships A Waste Of Time?

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    That sucks. Maybe she moved on??

well that's the thing I dont know if she move on, but if that happen thats going to kill me bad its like getting hit by a 100,000 wheel trucks ooohh this is so crapy

Newbie KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28 may be famous one day KeiichiZ28's Avatar
    Thanks
    relationships aren't a waste of time unless you've managed to find someone that's a waste of space. find a good person, and it's well worth it.
    Weapons of Gas Destruction:
    1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 400+ hp 400+ ft-lbs
    2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 - 300+ hp 315+ ft-lbs

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    My dream is a just having a wife and kids. I find everything else immaterial. So, no, relationships aren't a waste of time. If you don't have a spouse, what are you going to do when you are fifty? All your friends will be with the families they made, and you'll be....alone. Most everyone around this forum is young, yet I see threads about suicide and "relationships are a waste of time." You have a whole life to live yet! Do you honestly believe that out of the long span of life you probably still have to live that it won't ever get better?
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    gf are good, but sometimes theyre enoying, for instance, i told her that i was hanging around with some friends, she kept asking Why, where, can i come, do you still love me.

Newbie Darlos may be famous one day Darlos may be famous one day Darlos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshi2885
    well my gf and I we use to be close like a normal gf and bf we been close almost a years or yr-half and my relationships to her its been good but when she went back to japan by da-way she exchange student from japan it kinda hurt me a alot but I need to deal with it its like she japanese, I'm filipino its hard where totaly different from each-other but to me I love her that all that matter, but seen then after three months or something like she stop call me and she stop e-mail but I didn't do enything wrong and I feel like i been abandon i feel so lonely but I still love her and I miss her and I'm trying to get a money for a plane tickec just to see her but I cant't the money because I lost my job and that "suck" but still do love her
    This seems like a long tragic story. Too bad I don't care to pick through your horrible grammer.

Anyway, the mere suggestion that relationships are worthless disgusts me. Too many people have the mistaken beleif that relationships require some kind of "sacrifice." That's bull. I wouldn't expect my girlfriend to alienate her friends for my sake, and I'd hope she'd do the same for me. If there's jelousy going on in the relationship, it isn't much of a relationship. If a guy doesn't like it when his girl is around other guys, even if he doesn't display it much, then he's actually being more unfaithful to her than he might worry she is to him. Why? Because he doesn't trust her. Fearing that some other guy might "steal her away" requires the basic beleif that she's untrustworthy enough for her to do something like that.

Unfortunatly, love is like religion: it takes a complete leap of faith in the subject at hand. You have to trust them all the way and they have to trust you all the way. Of course there's still some logic involved. You have to have an initial inclination that the person very well might be trustworthy. But then again, that's why you'd start being with them in the first place. So the real "worthless" relationships are the ones lacking trust. And the problem is that a lot of couples lack trust and don't seem to really realize it. They make it seem like its the fault of the other person or the people around them, and not their own.

So... trust your lover. It'll pay off.
    Hurting feelings everywhere!

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Darlos
    This seems like a long tragic story. Too bad I don't care to pick through your horrible grammer.

Anyway, the mere suggestion that relationships are worthless disgusts me. Too many people have the mistaken beleif that relationships require some kind of "sacrifice." That's bull. I wouldn't expect my girlfriend to alienate her friends for my sake, and I'd hope she'd do the same for me. If there's jelousy going on in the relationship, it isn't much of a relationship. If a guy doesn't like it when his girl is around other guys, even if he doesn't display it much, then he's actually being more unfaithful to her than he might worry she is to him. Why? Because he doesn't trust her. Fearing that some other guy might "steal her away" requires the basic beleif that she's untrustworthy enough for her to do something like that.

Unfortunatly, love is like religion: it takes a complete leap of faith in the subject at hand. You have to trust them all the way and they have to trust you all the way. Of course there's still some logic involved. You have to have an initial inclination that the person very well might be trustworthy. But then again, that's why you'd start being with them in the first place. So the real "worthless" relationships are the ones lacking trust. And the problem is that a lot of couples lack trust and don't seem to really realize it. They make it seem like its the fault of the other person or the people around them, and not their own.

So... trust your lover. It'll pay off.
    what you said kinda touch me eny-way that good point

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not as some would say "a single guy" more like an abandoned soul left here to rot forever until death takes me to my final resting place or she returns to me. Both are unlikely to happen any time soon but you never know................. I just noticed I have not answered the question.

Of course relationships are not a waste of time even in a failing relationship you can still find happiness, joy, and a whole lot of good times but even after everything we try some of them will still leave us no matter how much we want them to stay.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that it definitely depends on maturity, you get alot of relationships between immature people who go out for a month and then split up, relationships like that are a waste of time. of course maturity can work against relationships, my freind went out with a boy who lived in another city which was a fair distance from where she lived, he saw that problems might come from this and instead of carrying on with the possibility of it ending in a worse situation he was mature enough to end it there.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast