Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Are Relationships A Waste Of Time?

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right you are but I wouldn't even call goin out for anywhere under 6 months a relationship just a really good freindship or freinds with benifets or some kiddy crap like that.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Relationships are not waste of time. They are waste of money. Especially for boys who needs to pay for everything during a date just to impress a girl. But it works out fine in the end though. At least the boy gets credits.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless
    Relationships are not waste of time. They are waste of money. Especially for boys who needs to pay for everything during a date just to impress a girl. But it works out fine in the end though. At least the boy gets credits.

Thats not totally true, of course a guy has to pay on the first, or second date. But most girls go dutch these days. So yea, guys don't really have to pay for everything. I think you have to take a listen to J.Lo's "Love Don't Cost A Thing." Hehe.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    They help you figure out what you want in a partner. Plus the time spent in them can be quite fun.

And personally unlike the guy you're with I would rather be with my gf than my friends, but usually the best way to solve that is to have my gf be close with my friends so that way there's no problem all hanging out together. Of course you'll need time with out the friends but that's no problem.

It's worth it in the end, even if you end up getting hurt because we learn through it. It also can help us become more excepting and understanding of others as well, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie valadraslaymoon may be famous one day valadraslaymoon may be famous one day valadraslaymoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't think they are ethir i was in one for a while i kind of screwed it up broke his trust kind of thing. right now were just friends me trying to gain his trust but unleast were still friends~smiles happyily~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4