Thread: Relative 2

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Relative 2

I guess my other thread was not good enough to introduce myself properly.

I can say i'm happy that i joined this forums and i'll liked to thank my friend Lord Nikon for that, he was the one who persuaded me to come here.
    I hope we'll enjoy all happy times during our time here and that we fullfill each others knowledge about anime and other things.

That was a short one, isn't it? Well i hope time will show us what kind of joy and sorrow lies before us.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    your last intro thread looked like a Poem, We have a fanfic and poem section for that

Anyways Welcome to EAO

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it was kinda introducing myself, but hey i'll post it somewhere else.

Good welcomed indeed.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welkom my friend, at last youre in

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! May you have a pleasant time here. See you around.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome.. guy who uses poems to introduce himself.. You dont know me and I dont know you.. for I am nameless... hope you have fun here..