Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

Newbie black_rose may be famous one day black_rose may be famous one day black_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion

My mom is christian so i'm chistian and i don't follow everything like how halloween is bad i just for the fun of it and candy or the bad things what they say about harry potter, it still a good book.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by black_rose
    My mom is christian so i'm chistian and i don't follow everything like how halloween is bad i just for the fun of it and candy or the bad things what they say about harry potter, it still a good book.
    O_o ... dude, I haven't heard of anyone like that since..... well, since the last time people complained about harry potter being evil.
    O_o If Harry Potter was so bad, then what about other fantasy books that had witches and wizards for characters? ....... o_O "Scary Christians" is how I refer to those who go crazy like that.

o_o It doesn't make you Christian if your mom is Christian.
    It makes you Christian when you accept Christ.
    ...I know you probably know that, but make it more clear next time.

Newbie Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X may be famous one day Malloc-X's Avatar
    Thanks

I think religion is somethin that devides people. remember the story of the tower of babel in the bible. wars have been fought for centuries in the name of religion, countless lives have been lost in the name of religion. the funny thing is most of these religions beleive in the same good even though they refer to him with different names. if there was one religion on earth then we wouldn't have had so many wars.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X
    I think religion is somethin that devides people. remember the story of the tower of babel in the bible. wars have been fought for centuries in the name of religion, countless lives have been lost in the name of religion. the funny thing is most of these religions beleive in the same good even though they refer to him with different names. if there was one religion on earth then we wouldn't have had so many wars.
    My answer to that was:

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    "The newest video game to come out to all Christian stores!
    Denomination!

Denomination... life is a battle. religion is war."
    XD

^.^ Though of course, like you said, it's various religions... not just denominations... but to think... a religion fighting amongst itself now? ...no wonder people are completely sickened from it. ^.^

<_< If there was just ONE religion. It would have to be something that EVERYONE AGREED UPON EXACTLY. Because if everyone just agreed upon it slightly... then we get "denominations for the PS2" all over again...

>_> Do I think there would ever be such a religion? .......yeah........... but I'm not gonna' say anything because people might get too confused with what I just said.

<_< ........ there will be.... and man, when it's here. We'll know...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

this is kind of hard... because truth be told, i don't follow any particular religion. my parents, grandparents, etc. follow buddhism, but i don't, nor do any of my siblings. i don't really pray... or go to temples... or anything else my parents do. i just tag along with them when i'm bored. so i guess you could say i don't have a religion, as i'm free to follow whatever i want

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a Methodist.
    Um, well, everyone's the same, it's just that stuff got a little messed up along the way and all sorts of religions came about. No one knows which one's the TRUE one. *shrugs* I can't say I believe in other religions, because if I'm already of a certain faith, you don't say you expect me to be of another faith as well?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah? If you say that everyone is the same, then what is wrong in trusting other faiths as well? If The Divine God is just one, then does it really matter, if one believes in other faiths? However, I do respect your beliefs and reasons, so I cannot say much on that matter.

I firmly follow the principles of Hinduism and Buddhism, but I also believe in Lord Christ and Mother Mary. I find nothing wrong in believing the faiths of Christianity. After all, God is one. However, it is just we, humans, who are not able to even comprehend such a simple truth. I, for one, believe that it is one of the tests that The Divine God has placed on us.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

@ kedar: that's cool...

i'm a... well.... I ROCK THE CROSS!!!!!!!

HECK YES!!! GOD WILL SMOTE ALL... you..... demon things....... that make the night scary........ and people who are really annoying.... cuz they're the angry people who say there is no God cuz they lost their job or something....

seriously.... you people need not complain so damn much.... just cuz you're life sucks doesn't mean that there's no hope at all in the world.... some things are inevitable, but most times life is what YOU make it.... not what your mom or boss... or other people make it.....

afterall.... God's will will not lead you where God's grace will not keep you....

::SK says::

Darling, i just want you to know.... you're cute and you make me laugh... God Bless You My Child

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast