Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Religion

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion

im christian.

Also i've no spamming this place up or it will be closed... i removed the spam so far.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't matter how many religions are there but all of them state that there is God, and they respect him.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Im Mormon, ask me why.

Also if Jesus was Jewish then does that mean Judaism is right and Humans just messed everything up.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Ah? If you say that everyone is the same, then what is wrong in trusting other faiths as well? If The Divine God is just one, then does it really matter, if one believes in other faiths? However, I do respect your beliefs and reasons, so I cannot say much on that matter.

I firmly follow the principles of Hinduism and Buddhism, but I also believe in Lord Christ and Mother Mary. I find nothing wrong in believing the faiths of Christianity. After all, God is one. However, it is just we, humans, who are not able to even comprehend such a simple truth. I, for one, believe that it is one of the tests that The Divine God has placed on us.
    I firmly believe in my own religion, and I don't want to believe in a different religion as well because different religions have different ideas of who God is and what God is like. If I did that, I wouldn't be called a Christian anymore.

Newbie Uchihan may be famous one day Uchihan may be famous one day Uchihan's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. You can only belong to one religion. I am chistian.
    In my opinion, it is not important, which type of religion is intersting or funny or something like this, it is important what the truth is. You should be interested in this.
    I am sure being right.
    I am not very good at english, so I hope I found the right words.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Christian here....
    I believe only in the God the son and the holy spirit that is me.....

So sorry that religion can devide ppl so badly and so therefore i will stay where i am in my religion and only in the end of day will the truth come out of what was right and what wasn't..
    The war is not between men of flesh and Blood ..........................

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    I firmly believe in my own religion, and I don't want to believe in a different religion as well because different religions have different ideas of who God is and what God is like. If I did that, I wouldn't be called a Christian anymore.
    Oh, I am not trying to say that you should believe in other religions. I respect for what you believe in as always. All that I was trying to say is that, if one digs down deep into any religion, all basically speak of the same truth about The Divine God. The Divine God has neither a form nor any attributes, and that is the cornerstone of all religions. However, The Divine God appears in different forms at different places of the world, so people, who are always inclined to seeing things superficially, consider the different forms of The Divine God as being different Gods. That is just my belief, and no one needs to buy it. I show my utmost respect to the convictions of other because I expect the same.

P.S. Oh Blue, I am not trying to prove myself as being correct or anything like that. It is just a friendly argument. If I offended you by any means, please do forgive me.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    However, The Divine God appears in different forms at different places of the world, so people, who are always inclined to seeing things superficially, consider the different forms of The Divine God as being different Gods.
    I believe that too Kedar. I too believe there is only one god that takes on a different form depending what religion you beleive in. Did any one see the Star Trek V movies. They brought that up in there.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast