Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Religion

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    Oh. It seems most people here are Christians. Anyways, I am a Buddhist. Both of my parents are very religious Buddhists, but we also respect and follow the ways of Hinduism. It is a beautiful religion, on which I am learning more at the temple we visit, too. So yes, I value both of these religions, but I also act humbly towards other religions.
    Yeppy! I am the same. Religion is sooo cool. I am extremely religious. I go to temple for like, like 3 times every week, and do all sorts of holy stuff in our family shrine.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Newbie tader may be famous one day tader may be famous one day tader's Avatar
    Thanks

me personally im athiest (not to piss anyone off) i just dont believe in any religous stuff

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I am Christian!

I love the Lord Jesus with all my heart.

One of the kewlest things I've learned is that,
    Satan can only be in one place at a time.
    But God can everywhere at the same time.

So if I seem demon possessed at any time...that means your safe....for now...unless you live next door O.O

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

to be religious is good, but if it goes to the extreme then they'll start shootin one another...i wud just be a good dude and not step on anyone's toes...tats religion to me

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

im a christian.. all of my family.. from my great great grand father are true born christian.. i believe in god ofcourse.. i believe in reincarnation.. although it is in buddhism is it ryt? correct me if im wrong..,
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Religion to me is following God's orders an help humans. Well I could continue for a long time but that's all ...

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    im a christian.. all of my family.. from my great great grand father are true born christian.. i believe in god ofcourse.. i believe in reincarnation.. although it is in buddhism is it ryt? correct me if im wrong..,
    A religious lesson. Get ready!

The idea of reincarnation originated in Hinduism, but was also described in Buddhism. You see, Lord Buddha himself is the ninth incarnation of The Divine God. In fact, if you study both of these religions, they are exactly the same! It is just that Hindus believe and worship in all incarnations of The Divine God, who is just one, but Buddhists believe in just Lord Buddha. However, the teaching of both Hinduism and Buddhism are alike.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    A religious lesson. Get ready!

The idea of reincarnation originated in Hinduism, but was also described in Buddhism. You see, Lord Buddha himself is the ninth incarnation of The Divine God. In fact, if you study both of these religions, they are exactly the same! It is just that Hindus believe and worship in all incarnations of The Divine God, who is just one, but Buddhists believe in just Lord Buddha. However, the teaching of both Hinduism and Buddhism are alike.
    Is Zen Buddhism buddhism...this sect seems so pure...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast