Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Religion

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Religion

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    To simply answer the whole question, it is just the fact of the matter that The Divine God tests people. If The Divine God were to come as in the same form over and over again, all that have seen Him will recognize right away and act accordingly. But, that would be too simple. The Divine God wants to see if people can recognize even if the The Divine God comes in different forms, for that will be the ultimate test. The Divine God tests! As The Divine God said, one should learn to love all thing equally, regardless of the form of the things like color, race, etc.
    Well, as a Christian, I do not believe that God tests people, in the same way that we should not test Him.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Did u say the ninth encarnation well i amd sorry man u have the cat at its tail and I amd not starting something that is like flaming or something or disrespect.
    But what i am saying has he reincarnated 9 times.
    Pls in the Future what ever u say about religeon use the Term Lord Buhda and not the Devine God because my God is the Devine God too and it is definitely not the same and we could maybe agree with something because termonoligy is wrong.

Thanks i would appreciate it.
    Dude! You got me totally wrong, big time. Did I ever mention that The God of my religion is divine, and yours is not? Please don't try to accuse me with that. Whenever I use the term, The Divine God, I am talking according to my belief that God is just one. I am not talking about one God in particular. If you read my other posts, you would have known that I believe in other religions, too. God is Divine, of course, but I am not talking about The God of my religion. In no way have I said that one God is superior (divine) over the other? I always stick to my convictions, and I never tend to violate them. Get this straight: Though I practice the principles of Hinduism/Buddhism, I am also a firm believer of Lord Jesus Christ and The Divine Mother Mary. See now, I used the word Divine again, so am I saying others are not Divine. It is just a term that I use to show respect to God, and it is not meant to say that one is superior over the other. It is hard for me to explain any further, so I will not do so. Hope that you will understand. Oh, no worries, I respect your concern.

Finally, in your other post, you said that I am totally wrong, would you like to show how MANY flaws are in your words? This would lead to going off topic, so I wish not to speak any further. Anyways you guys, I always respect your beliefs like you do to mine, so please keep believing in what you believe.

With a few comments, I will end my post:

@Spymonk: God doesn't reincarnate, the proper word is incarnate because The Divine God doesn't have death like humans.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Well, as a Christian, I do not believe that God tests people, in the same way that we should not test Him.
    I have studied Christianity, but I don't have as much knowledge as you do on Christianity, but doesn't The Divine God test to see if Humans are sincere, and faithful? In Christianity, and its stories, hasn't The God tested anybody? Come now, I am not that ignorant. I have read and seen sooo many Christian tales, and you are saying that The Divine God has never tested people in any of them, in any sort of way.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Ok enough said i recon but before i leave i need to point out that
    Kedar
    Get this straight: Though I practice the principles of Hinduism/Buddhism, I am also a firm believer of Lord Jesus Christ and The Divine Mother Mary.
    John 14:6
    Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me

I don't see the mention of the name Mother Mary anywhere althought we all know that she was the Mother Jesus.

Looks to me that u are still looking at all the different religions and haven't decided which one u are gonna follow to the end.

"there is a difference in knowing the way and walking the way"

On the divine part i was mentioning that there are to many ppl using the term loosly and say they believe in the divine God so now 10 ppl use it and everybody mean another religion but also speak of their God as the Divine God that was the confusion i was referring to.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    STOP TALKING LIKE YOU REPRESENT ALL OF US!!!

grrrrrrrrrrr.......... how ignorant can you be!!!!

does not the Bible, your Bible, say that we are like silver which must be refined! that we must endure trials to become stronger in our faith!!!!!

what do you call all the problems we face?! the questions we have?! a game!?

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN!!!? people are not suppose to test God... but that does not mean we cannot ask... SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND DAMMIT!

i'm sorry... but... God and me are homies... and what you just said... really offended me... becuz becoming better through trials is something i hold very dear to my belief... i'm sorry for how i said this... not what i said...

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu,
    Relax man u need to redifine what u are saying like u cannot test God for example say to Him if he turn the stick into a snake u will believe that he realy is almighty or what ever example u wanna use.
    Asking him and seeking the truth that is something different because that has nothing to do with testing God.

Matthew 4:7

Jesus said to him = 'Satan', On the other hand, it is written also, You shall not tempt, test thoroughly, or try exceedingly the Lord your God.

So i think according to that scripture u will not be allowed te test God.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

@Spymonk

^_^';;; ahem... sorry... that's what i meant by the "seek and ye shall find dammit" comment... sorry... heat of the moment... you shouldn't test God...

he doesn't like that...

but it is okay to ask... becuz you're trying to know him better... but, i should have made that more clear... sorry!

Thanks

Cool...

Newbie Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13 may be famous one day Lucky 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to admit I do agree with the whole budism thing with the acceptance of other religions and there beliefs. I was always brought up with the idea of christianity but I just find it to idolistic....

Made by the great Sazuka

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast