Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Remaking Old Movies

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Remaking Old Movies

Is it me? Or Is the Movie Industry running out of ideas for new movies. Like for example: AeonFlux, KingKong...

And how does everyone feel about this? I think they do this before Christmas to get as much raise they possibly can, kinda genius.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Remaking Old Movies

it's true, Hollywood is out of ideas so they're just remaking old moves or books to pass the time whilst they try to think of something...

all of the epic movies thus far have been based of something directly...

T_T very sad... no good date movies...

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree, it seems writers have ran out of ideas when it comes to making movies.I think they are just being lazy and dont want to spend the time to think of a good movie.

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO! I've noticed it along time ago.

Hell sometimes they have to make sequals. *coughs*Final Destination 3*coughs* and they don't even turn out good. >_< It's sad, yeah.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Starspirit
    Is it me? Or Is the Movie Industry running out of ideas for new movies. Like for example: AeonFlux, KingKong...

And how does everyone feel about this? I think they do this before Christmas to get as much raise they possibly can, kinda genius.
    Aeon Flux has never been a movie before and honestly it's a fairly obscure property upon which to base a movie. As for King Kong, a remake is made pretty much every 20 years or so and it ALWAYS does well at the box office. Therefore, I don't really think those are good examples to demonstrate your point.

Movies based on older movies, books, tv series, plays, songs, musicals, etc. Have always been a part of the industry. With over 100 years worth of movies already made, it's nigh impossible to come up with a completely original movie idea anymore. Any movie that's made will always seem like a remake of something else, or remind the moviegoer of something else.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

They should remake street fighter keeping the same actors, just revise it.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    They should remake street fighter keeping the same actors, just revise it.

OK, the live-action Street Fighter movie was total shit of the highest order. A remake (although in the works) is a bad idea. Also, you can't keep the same actors. Raul Julia, who played Bison, is dead.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

I Agree The Live Action Street Fighter Almost Made Me Cry Blood. It Was So Bad And Ryu And Ken Were Not Even Strong. And I Didnt Know They Were Making A Remake, It Probably Will Do Horribly Bad.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast