Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rendering Tips

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Rendering Tips

Hey can anyone toss me some Extraction tips for rendering because all i know how do is the Extract and Eraser tool method
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rendering Tips

Well I usually use the magic wand to start off it helps when getting rid of huge chunks of unwanted background. But if it looks like it will take out some of the actual image that I want I go in with the eraser. Some times I even set it to 1px and zoom in to 400 or even 500 to make sure I get it all the unwanted stuff out of the way. Then If the edges look too sharp or and stand out alot, I smooth it out with the blur tool.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I am totally against the MAgic Wand & Magic Eraser techniques. It just doesnt sit well. First off they do horrible in most areas unless you can adjust the settings for them. but they are ok for white backgrounds only.(and even that is really shady).

I'd go with Jade's tutorial (1st one in Arri's post)

But for serious extraction people. you'll want to use the pen tool. Its easy(when you know how to properly curve them) and is very very smooth.

(mayble i'll give a tut on it...)

but it all depends on which program you are using. If you are just starting out, i highly doubt you've got Photoshop(since the price is crazy) and its a total waste if all you are doing is making sigs and walls.

I'd use the GIMP,(google it >.>), its the very same for free(just about).

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I have Photoshop CS2 if you wana know the program and thanks for the tut's
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    I am totally against the MAgic Wand & Magic Eraser techniques. It just doesnt sit well. First off they do horrible in most areas unless you can adjust the settings for them. but they are ok for white backgrounds only.(and even that is really shady).

I'd go with Jade's tutorial (1st one in Arri's post)

But for serious extraction people. you'll want to use the pen tool. Its easy(when you know how to properly curve them) and is very very smooth.

(mayble i'll give a tut on it...)

but it all depends on which program you are using. If you are just starting out, i highly doubt you've got Photoshop(since the price is crazy) and its a total waste if all you are doing is making sigs and walls.

I'd use the GIMP,(google it >.>), its the very same for free(just about).
    RAWR I wanted to say this LOL but magic wand n eraser or not good at all -_- just pen or polygon lasso

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i jsut finished a pen tool tut. if you understand it great, if not, read it again when you get familiar with the pen tool

http://www.animeonline.net/tutorials...tml#post425402

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say zoom in 600 to 700 percent and use the polygonal. Works wonders and you get everything cleaned and there's rarely jagged lines.
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast