Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reno 911!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Reno 911!

Not too certain if there was ever a thread about this show so i felt obligated to make one......does anyone else watch this? Chappelle show was once my favorite programming on Comedy Central but Reno knocked it out of the water as far as im concerned....just hilarious....i love how the show is basically 80% improv. According to the cast and director(s) there never really is any script. And i always thought that improv is funnier than scripted comedy because you can literally just pull anything out of your butt and usually its more funny than anything that was planned. My characters of choice are Jones & Garcia....their prejiduce for eachother is untouchable and the fact they are partners most of the time is even funnier. So, anyone else watch this?

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya I love Reno its great! Makes me laugh all the time.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    telling the truth i bought a dvd vol. set cause it was cheap.... >_<...
    But i still haven't watched it yet. >_<.
    But i've seen bits an pieces of the show on tv.... i just hope i didn't waste no money buying the set.?
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    no way Jade, money well spent for sure. If you love improv youll go bananas over this...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enjoy the show every now and then. Wouldn't buy the dvd set, but a decent enough show. Its gradually gotten funnier in my opinion. I remember watching the first episode with a bunch of friends and I thought it was lame, but this seasons has put out a few really funny episodes. Now in my opinion its no Dave Chapelle or South Park, but compared to some of the other craptastic shows Comedy Central has tried to push over the years, this one fits in nicely.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I like it ok. It's kinda weird and kinda boring once and awhile, but it's entertaining. I don't watch it on a regular basis though.

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's really, really funny. One of the main actors was on Kids in the Hall so I had to watch this, and these guys are pretty wacky.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not an avid watcher but yes it's an awsome show.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast