Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reno 911!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    yesh, yesh.... making fun of my towns' police is truly hilarious.
    I live in Reno... and sadly, I wish they would actually film it here, yet, they don't... damn.

Hmmm, I wish are police were like that, then .. well, ummm, you get it. It would be entertaining, and worthless. I just had an encounter with some Reno pigs, and it went better than expected, ... but sheesh, only Reno cops come close to what they're portraide as on TV.... hahah, now.. Sparks police.... oh, they're real boitches.

Hah, I hate this town.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    yesh, yesh.... making fun of my towns' police is truly hilarious.
    I live in Reno... and sadly, I wish they would actually film it here, yet, they don't... damn.

Hmmm, I wish are police were like that, then .. well, ummm, you get it. It would be entertaining, and worthless. I just had an encounter with some Reno pigs, and it went better than expected, ... but sheesh, only Reno cops come close to what they're portraide as on TV.... hahah, now.. Sparks police.... oh, they're real boitches.

Hah, I hate this town.

lol, don't worry Rue....we're still working on extraditing you back to Cali

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This show is frickin' amazing. I mean, sure, it's stupid humor, but it is hilarious none-the-less.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2