Thread: reply to gallcomp

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

reply to gallcomp

actually, i did search these forums for info on signatures, and nothing useful came up. and as i said, i also searched google. i at least figured out how to put my own avatar up, so please don't insult me by assuming i didn't look for info here first.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    actually, i did search these forums for info on signatures, and nothing useful came up. and as i said, i also searched google. i at least figured out how to put my own avatar up, so please don't insult me by assuming i didn't look for info here first.
    There is a feature called PM (Private message)... If you have any problem with what I said you can send me one, do not create threads for that...

Scond matter, YOU CLEARLY SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T FIND YOUR THREAD... So I pointed to your thread and closed the topic, I never said that you didn't look for the signature information you requested.... read first before shooting at someone...