Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Requiem For a Dream

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Requiem For a Dream

My personal favorite movie. Hmm, you could say it's a 'drug' movie, but not in the sense. It's about this women, who has a son, who's girlfriend, well, damn, it's a whole cycle of crazy 4 movies going on at once kinda movie. . . Ummm, kinda hard to explain, but ~
    who's seen it ? What are your opinions ?
    Great reality check movie O_O

~ Check it out ~ if you haven't. . . really scary, shocking, crazy, lovely, trippy. ?
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this movie too!
    It was the second DVD i bought in my life.
    Real great motion picture...i like the director (Darren Aronofsky) a lot.
    He´s got some good movies...i think "Pi" is the second best of him.
    If you don´t know the movie: WATCH IT!!! hehe

Greetz, TekkByte
    Free music 4 free people! Follow the spiral...

Welcome to the circus human!! The attractions are you and what you can see with a little bit imagination...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I own this movie and it took me a second time watching it to fall in love with it.

The first time I saw this movie I was unprepared, I had no clue what to expect, and as the movie ended I was left with that "okay wtf just happened" feeling. Upon watching it a second time I paid closer attention to the characters and what was actually happened and their is so much you can take from this movie. Most glaringly drugs are bad, but anyways its such a deep film. How seasons are like emotions. How people change with the emotion of the season. How the four seasons are like life itself. Spring being birth, winter being death. Just so much in between the lines and so well done artisitically.

I nearly sh*t myself when I walked into Best Buy last year and found it for $9.99. If you havent seen this movie and are at least 13 or so years old I recommend seeing it, ok maybe 15, some pretty hardcore sexuality and drug use. But this is truely one of the great movies of the past decade right here.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have it on dvd. Probably one of the most depressing films ever by the time the credits roll. It hits hard and gets under your skin (no pun intended) but yeah very intense flick. Scene that tripped me out particularly was when Marlon Wayans and Jared Leto were both locked up...and Marlon starts screaming for help and the camera turns all ape-sh*t. Cool effect.

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this movie. Easily one of my favourites. It was rather disturbing at times though, actually a lot of the time. My sister recommended it to me so I gave a viewing. Raw, realistic movie in my eyes.
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    So many people have this.. *goes to buy it*
    I have this on order >_<!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TekkByte
    He´s got some good movies...I think "Pi" is the second best of him.
    Yup, I truly love 'Pi' also... I think no one can portray reality better than him (the director) , he really is one hell of a director... and I hoping to see more of him around O_o
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah...2005 is a good year for Darren Aronofsky (Director) Fans. Even 3 Films are going to be filmed in this year..."Flicker", "The lone wolf and Cub" and "The fountain"...

I´m really looking forward to see these movies...

Greetz, TekkByte
    Free music 4 free people! Follow the spiral...

Welcome to the circus human!! The attractions are you and what you can see with a little bit imagination...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast