Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Resident Evil 4

Well, the game is coming out in January and ign and gamespot has released a slew of new movies showing off the game. So far it looks great. The demo is out in gamestops too, if anyone didn't know about it. You have to go up to the counter and ask for it, because it won't be lying out nor on shelves. I just got my copy of the FREE RE4 demo disc, and I have to say I loved it. The gameplay was great, better than the previous ones. The new over the shoulder camera is unique and very cool. It gives you a feeling of tension because the camera is behind him and you can't see much behind him(surprises galore! ). The aiming system is great and headshots are alot more easier to make. The only thing is that it's hard to make a headshot when enemies are so smart and stong. They can dodge bullets, run at you like madmen, pick up weapons at will(even chainsaws and guns), make attack formations, surround you, take more than one headshot, and more. This will probably be one of the best, heart pounding resident evils yet. Capcom has really outdone themselves with this one.
    Last edited by False Truth; Dec 12, 2004 at 08:20 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah game looks crazy I can't wait to get ahold of it

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    yeah game looks crazy I can't wait to get ahold of it
    To get a playable demo, all you have to do is go to gamestop and go up to the counter and ask for it, since they don't have it on shelves or out anywhere, it's under, or behind the counter.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea, i went to eb games hoping to try it out but some punk ass wouldn't get off after he got killed by some dynamite trap

the graphics look cool, and I am looking forward to it also

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I won't be playing the game, not a big fan of the series. But I had to ask if one of the improvements on the controls was the movement.

I don't care how much you like the game, the old way of getting around got really annoying, slow and confusing, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    yea, i went to eb games hoping to try it out but some punk ass wouldn't get off after he got killed by some dynamite trap

the graphics look cool, and I am looking forward to it also

I meant for a copy that you can take home and keep that is completely FREE, you have to ask at the counter.

And also, like I said the controls were improved greatly, and the aiming is a hell of alot better, it's just too bad the enemies are a hell of alot stronger and smarter.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I meant for a copy that you can take home and keep that is completely FREE, you have to ask at the counter.

And also, like I said the controls were improved greatly, and the aiming is a hell of alot better, it's just too bad the enemies are a hell of alot stronger and smarter.
    not to mention faster too, and I heard claire redfield will be in the game

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    not to mention faster too, and I heard claire redfield will be in the game
    No sorry, not Claire Redfield, but the Ada Wong(she was the hired agent woman from part two you helped). Also, there were glimpses of a claw and an arm that looked conpicously like Tyrant(villain from part two). It may be him again or another being like him.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast