Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    sweet the "local" gamestop is a ways off but I'll be down that way again so I'll see if I can snag one thanks

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    But that was also situational, she wore it before the incident happened in the beggining of the game so she could have just been wearing it casually.

In case people don't read the beggining of the thread, you can get your own free take home copy of the RE4 demo disc at gamestop, just go to the counter and ask for it.
    so have you try out the disc yet?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    so have you try out the disc yet?
    Yes, I have played it, and the prewiew game is as good as all of the reviewers said it was. The graphics are spectacular, and the new gameplay makes it seem like a whole new game. The new camera behind the back over the shoulder is great, and so is the aim. Headshots are extremely easy. The enemies are alot smarter and stronger. It takes about three or four headshots to kill them or decapitate them.

The enemies form strategies, surround you, can burst through doors, windows, walls etc, can use weapons like chainsaw. They can also dodge bullets, run and jump, climb ladders, basically do anything and everything TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE DEAD.
    Last edited by False Truth; Dec 12, 2004 at 09:04 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It's good to see that Capcom is heading in a new direction this time. I'll miss the awkward controls of the earlier games (it added to the panicky situations), but this newfangled setup should help it a lot.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    Yes, I have played it, and the prewiew game is as good as all of the reviewers said it was. The graphics are spectacular, and the new gameplay makes it seem like a whole new game. The enemies are alot smarter and stronger. It takes about three or four headshots to kill them or decapitate them.

The enemies form strategies, surround you, can burst through doors, windows, walls etc, can use weapons like chainsaw. They can also dodge bullets, run and jump, climb ladders, basically do anything and everything TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE DEAD.
    wow, what about

-equip: shotgun
    -wait for enemy to come close
    -aim up
    -fire
    -repeat

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    wow, what about

-equip: shotgun
    -wait for enemy to come close
    -aim up
    -fire
    -repeat
    Shotguns can mow them down, but it only slows them down, some get back up and are even more dangerous. The panicky situations are actually better that before. Because of the camera, an enemy can sneak up behind you and harm you. It''s like you have to watch your back through the entire demo. What's also panicky is the number of people. Never have I seen in any RE more than about 5 people after you. This demo had about 20 or more characters after you doing anything it takes to kill you.

Oh, yea, when you play the demo, don't let the man with the chainsaw to sneak up on you or you will be in for a nasty, gory surprise.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The game is gonna be bananas. I cant wait for it to be unleashed in jan.

Thanks
    You can get a completely free take home playable demo of the game at gamestop. All you have to do is go up to the counter ask for it and they'll give it to you.

Has anyone played the demo yet? What do all of you think of it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast