Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: resident evil, which is the best

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

resident evil, which is the best

i thought this could start a nice little debate in this quiet game room, so which resident evil do you think is the best, and why? and who is your favourite charactor?
    mine, well that would have to be nemisis, i just love the mad jackel game you can get when you complete it. and my fav character would have to be jill, she's hot.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Jin4576 may be famous one day Jin4576 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    RE4 b/c I'm playing it currently and loving every moment of it. Escourting Ashley should be a pain in the ass, but it kinda isn't. You don't accidently shoot her b/c she ducks if you point your gun at her. O yeah bosses = bad ass

RE2 b/c it was the first RE that gave me a little scare when I played through the latter stages of the game. Plus it had awsome replay value b/c you could play as Leon or Claire or even the extra chars. they had.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although I've only played the first three and Code:Veronica and of those I'd say RE:2 was my favorite, they really stepped up from the 1st game and I remember beating it so many times. I wish they'd come out with a new one for XBOX sometime, I'd love to play it. I'm still very much a big fan of the series, it just seems like they completely faded to Nintendo. Now I have nothing against Nintendo, but I wouldnt by the system just play RE games.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite is RE:2 'cause it was the very first Resident Evil game I've played on PS and Claire Redfield is my favorite character too. CVX was quite challenging though.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tough question, but for me personally as far as the best all around game is concerned .... i would have to say Resident Evil 2 is the best title. And as far as the most original and unique installment, i'd have to give that one to RE:4. It took the series in a much new interesting direction and has opened up many possibilities as far as future storylines and plots go. Regarding my favorite character from the entire Resident Evil series.... Billy from RE:0 wins it hands down. The bastards just too cool.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Biohazard 4 beats all it's predecessors. It's just amazing what they've accomplished.
    You have to admit the formula was groing pretty stale, but what a comeback...
    It didn't win the best game award at IGN for nothing.
    (and yes I have played all previous entries in the series, except for the gun survivors, outbreaks and zero).

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Thats easy: Re 2 that s**t was sick, staying up playing it all night, that was the life.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Resident Evil 2 on the PS1 was the best by fare.Jan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast