Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: resident evil, which is the best

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would say RE2 cause of tyrant busting through the wall when you didnt expect it and when the licker jumped through the one way mirror glass. That scared me. Two was fun because of hunk and tofu.

Newbie SEMiR may be famous one day SEMiR may be famous one day SEMiR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've completed all games, expect the Suvivor games. They were just too boring to complete.

Though it's a really tough question, since I'm a huge fan of the RE series. Though my two favourites are RE4 and RE2.

My reasons are because of the characters, the gameplay, the story and the atmosphere in the game. Especially in RE4, where they've added so many elements making it one of the best games that I have ever played.

Newbie mage of time may be famous one day mage of time may be famous one day mage of time's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favorite is re4 and my favorite chacter is louis in the cabin levle he was awsome with red9 and he died it gave me the same felling of loss like when aris died (ff7) when he died and you had to free ashle i did that and than killed everyone of the monks with my red9 and every shot was a head shot

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Resident Evil: Code Veronica the best. I liked the story.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mage of time
    my favorite is re4 and my favorite chacter is louis in the cabin levle he was awsome with red9 and he died it gave me the same felling of loss like when aris died (ff7) when he died and you had to free ashle i did that and than killed everyone of the monks with my red9 and every shot was a head shot
    Wow there, please put some spoiler tags on that post...

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    MY fav is Resident Evil Zero. Go Rachel!
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really thought Resident Evil 4 was the only decent Resident Evil game.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I thought the First RE remake for GC was pretty awesome. Cromson Heads.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast