Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: That retro feeling

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: That retro feeling

Quote Originally Posted by snuden8000
    how can i get a picture i my profil =?? plz answer
    Please don't post that in this thread.

Some games just seem to have that, "effect". Like, you know all the stategies, you've beaten it a million times, but it still has that, thrill.
    Yeah, and those games are all very good, it doesn't have anything to do with the overall rating of the game, it's much more personal.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 28, 2005 at 06:37 AM.

Newbie Shihiro may be famous one day Shihiro may be famous one day Shihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

I was looking through those P.S games which I haven touch for quite long as I suddenly had the urge to just play an old game, In the end I chose Final Fantasy 8. I played it like about 7 hrs b4 I stopped. Its was so much fun!!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

There doesn't seem to be as many games like that today. Like I'll play Halo, and it's great fun, but it's not the same as some of these older but excellent games. What makes a game truly great is sometimes not the built in replay value, but forced replay value, where it may not be the hardest game or the best looking, but you're so hooked you'll do it all of again. Most of the games these days just don't have that effect it seems.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh, yeah... when the retro-virus acts up again, I have the undying urge to go and play all of my PSX RPGs all over again. Unless it's a different kind of urge, in which case I do nothing but play Harvest Moon 64 for a month straight. Why? Because that game is just awesome.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Harvest Moon Eriadd? lol sheesh, you must really like it.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, every once in a while i get the urge throw in my Abe's Oddessy games or my Nightmare Creature games. Good times, good times........

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Retro?? Man, don't get me started talking about Atari (they used to make consoles). But coincidentally, I've inherited a N64 from my sister who's suddenly become anti-gamer, and I got it in the mail yesterday. So I was reliving the XG-2 vibe; that game is awesome! I just can't master XG-3 on the PS2, but the old school is bringing it back for me.

PS. If anybody's got a N64 killer game recommendation, PM me. I'm looking to prowl ebay. I've only got 5 games, and one is Pokemon Snap... ughhhhh.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I still play the harvest moon on gameboy, compare to the one I have now on gamecube the old one was more simple but no visuals

I still play my old genesis from time to time from sonic 2 to beyond oasis 2 (best game ever) and gunstar heroes

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast