Thread: The Return of AniMono?

Newbie AniMono no Kami may be famous one day AniMono no Kami may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Return of AniMono?

You who read this may or may not be familiar with AniMono. For the uniniated, it was a general anime page headed by myself and a few of my friends, focused primarily on in-depth synopsis of our favourite anime, as well as a healthy selection of images and multimedia. Due to server disputes, AniMono was taken down a year ago, with the hope we might revive it one day.

Whether or not that happens is up to you really. If AniMono would return it would be with an even stronger focus on synopsis with a wider range of anime. The hope would be to bring many independent web-pages under the AniMono banner and onto the AniMono server. That means I need people to contribute.

If you are interested in creating one or more web-pages to the AniMono family please send an e-mail to [email protected]. Include the anime you are interested in building pages for as well as how much you would like to commit to the project, whether it be one page or stayign on to provide continuous content.

If you are interested in seeing AniMono return, but not in contributing, please do not send e-mail, just reply to this forum topic, I will be checking it.

Thank you all, if there is enough support for this project, it will return.
    -Kami

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    um dude read the rules. Topic closed

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thou shalt not advertise yourself in the forums.

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.