Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Returning after a long time

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Returning after a long time

Hi everyone, i have been away for a really long time i have been very busy with work but im glad to have a bit of time to visite and post a few things.

So just to let you know whats happend recently in Jan's world, I was promoted from Games Tester to Team Leader so i have allot more work to deal with hence the lack of posting on forums.

I have broken up with Wiki things didn't work out and she didnt really treat me that well, however i now have a new girl-friend her name is Stephy and she is Chinese (South China) and we have been together for about 3 months now and i must say were very happy together.

Me and Stephy attended the London Anime Expo 2005 which was a pretty kewl event i will post the pic's later and make a thread maybe, and last but not least E3 and gaming news things have been most exciting here are the top three things that shocked and excited me.

1.Hideo Kojima has his own production's company called Kojima Productions, the company uses the Foxhound logo (metal gear)

2.PS3 enough said!

3.There is a remake of Final Fantasy VII in productions now nothing else matters this will consume my life again and again!

Well see everyone on the forum.Jan

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome back. congrats on the promotion and new girlfriend. may the force be with you.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks dude, things have been great for me recently.Jan

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey jan do you remember me?? eh who cares if you don't welcome back we need some of the old guys back, hope you stick around this time

-The Flash

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    I do remember the name, but it has been a long time how are you.
    i will try to stick around as much as possible, lets chat on msn if possible.Jan

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, eat cheetos....
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro
    hey jan do you remember me?? eh who cares if you don't welcome back we need some of the old guys back, hope you stick around this time
    What he said. ^^, u remember me cause i remember u >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Thanks
    Hey hows it going jaderabbit i totally remember you, hows it going i am glad to see i wasnt forgotten by you all. Its really nice to see members i know its nice to be back.Jan

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome back Jan.

I don't suppose from inside the industry you can say this, "3.There is a remake of Final Fantasy VII in productions now nothing else matters this will consume my life again and again!", is for certain?

I ask because there has been alot of "what if's" going on the board about it.

PS. Best of luck with Stephy.
    Last edited by Arrianna; May 26, 2005 at 01:45 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast