Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Returning after a long time

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome back jan. i'm the little annoying twerp from New York who kept AOL instant messenging you at like 12:00 in your time zone
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    Hey hows it going jaderabbit i totally remember you, hows it going i am glad to see i wasnt forgotten by you all. Its really nice to see members i know its nice to be back.Jan
    dang I should start bombarding the gallery with wallpapers myself lol so folks will remmeber me better

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey thanks everyone for the warm welcome back, and as for my industry news square-enix or my sources have nore deniad or confirmed anything but thats a good sign trust me.

I will send you some info regarding the progress of FF series.Jan

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

1.Hideo Kojima has his own production's company called Kojima Productions, the company uses the Foxhound logo (metal gear)

3.There is a remake of Final Fantasy VII in productions now nothing else matters this will consume my life again and again!
    1. It's the Fox logo, not the foxhound logo
    2. SquareEnix still says that a remake is NOT being made. An new game connected to FFVII has been confirmed though.

The Blood welcomes you back, Jan...
    Last edited by Hassun; May 27, 2005 at 04:58 PM.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey dude, yea there are two games in connection to FFVII and they are
    1.Derge of Cerbures
    2.FFVII before crises

i remember you also and thanks for the welcome.Jan

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Cool. Welcome Back.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Hey dude, yea there are two games in connection to FFVII and they are
    1.Derge of Cerbures
    2.FFVII before crises

i remember you also and thanks for the welcome.Jan
    Nonono, Dirge of Cerberus is for the PS2 and Before Crisis is a cellphone game.
    I'm talking about Crisis Core (PSP)(http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/cris...w_6124931.html)
    It's another game

Thanks
    Yea i have heard of Crises core before. but i was told by a friend at square-enix when did they announce the title.

Thanks for the link.Jan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast