Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge

Banned Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    If they hit me? Well, I would first try to dodge (not block... for some reason, I never block on natural instincts... ) their hit...

If I'm still hit, I either back away and give them a strange look... or just give them a strange look right off the bat...

<_< What do I think about "sweet" revenge?

Not all revenge is sweet. However, every revenge I did was sweet. ^.^

It all depends on your outlook in life, and what that person means to you...
    If situation and circumstance takes place in the right time, revenge will be sweeter than honey...... but not as sweet as love, though. Love gives you cavities.
    dude cool post that is realy true

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

revenge it's a sweet cup of wine...

slow sweet and wonderful to the lips... caressing the mind into thoughts one could not have before...

but as your shirt is staind with blood and vomit, your eyes in a daze from the intoxication... falling to the ground that was once not there...

waking in your misery... sleeping in your guilt...

revenge is the sweetest cup... if only for a moment...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    revenge it's a sweet cup of wine...

slow sweet and wonderful to the lips... caressing the mind into thoughts one could not have before...

but as your shirt is staind with blood and vomit, your eyes in a daze from the intoxication... falling to the ground that was once not there...

waking in your misery... sleeping in your guilt...

revenge is the sweetest cup... if only for a moment...
    That's beautiful, honey... sounds like a poem from a famous author...

>_> ...... -_-" *sigh* you're getting so good at writing, reminds me why I stopped writing poems...

^.^ Eheheh, no harm done. To me, you're my sweetest poem! Yet, unlike a poem, one that is breathed and lasts beyond time and eternity!

.... <_< Yeah, sometimes revenge could be dealt with in kindness... in a way of making them feel guilt...

^_^;; No! NO! This is by no way, revenge, honey! It's just me telling you what I feel. Honest to goodness!

Banned Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie's Avatar
    Thanks

true true ne 1 know how to start a thread i don't can u pm me i need help

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

revenge is sweet?? i dont think... if u do some revenge.. someone will hurt..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Revenge is only sweet when the person really deserves it im not talking about if they did something small, It when the weggie kick you in the balls and start something of fire if it's not major just laugh it off as the ole sayin goes what comes around goes around…Or something

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Revenge against traitors is the sweetest yet leaves a bitter aftertaste.....
    Kastelic's creation

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by banj_rave_03
    revenge is sweet?? i dont think... if u do some revenge.. someone will hurt..
    When someone has hurt you dearly.. or in an immature way, revenge tastes sweet that you have been justified...

Yes, it does pain that another hurts...

But that person constantly hurting YOU everyday?

Yes, they could be pained inside that they are taking it out on you...

But it's not my place to help them. It has to be someone else. There are a lot of people in this world that try to help others, and most of them can't... it's up to the person, and according to how he/she was raised, shows WHO CAN help him/her.

But until then... I get revenge and taste it's sweet nectar, merely saying:
    "I am a man of respect. You disrespect me, I disrespect you... fair game."

Sure "an eye for an eye makes the world blind"... but a murderer who refuses to stop murder should be taught that others have a right to live, one way or another.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast