Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Revenge

the circle of life.....hahaha...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess revenge is good if that person deserves it. but i'm not that type of person and no matter what they did i always try to see the reason for why they did it and never jump to conclusions. but if they are really asking for it well then i would have put them inline, but only if they are being a real jerk.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dude101
    i guess revenge is good if that person deserves it. but i'm not that type of person and no matter what they did i always try to see the reason for why they did it and never jump to conclusions. but if they are really asking for it well then i would have put them inline, but only if they are being a real jerk.
    yea, right on...but strange though...if someone hits me: i hit back....natural instinct/reaction i guess...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    ...!!! even the man up there takes revenge on the devil . . . ...so i think its no harm if its done to avenge wicked deeds....
    Ummmm... no he doesnt. God forgives and teaches us to forgive. Remember what Jesus said on the cross *Forgive them for they know not what they do*

If you sincerly and wholeheartedly forgive someone for wronging you then it will have a severe impact on that person even if they dont admit it and usually they will be enlightened to their evil ways and humble feel ashamed for what they did and apologise.
    Last edited by Juice; Jan 27, 2006 at 01:05 AM.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Ummmm... no he doesnt. God forgives and teaches us to forgive. Remember what Jesus said on the cross *Forgive them for they know not what they do*

If you sincerly and wholeheartedly forgive someone for wronging you then it will have a severe impact on that person even if they dont admit it and usually they will be enlightened to their evil ways and humble feel ashamed for what they did and apologise.
    hey u mean God will forgive even satan for all the bad thingies...whoa hold thy hossies...wud tat mean all bad ppl goes to paradise too???!!!!strange philosophy...Ah...II read somehere in tat gd book tat saz "Revenge belongs to God alone"...so its not up to us to take revenge, he'll do the dirty work for us...heehee

Wat 'bout the concept on Karma...it works the same way...revenge
    Last edited by Patrick Chan; Jan 27, 2006 at 01:25 AM.

Banned Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie's Avatar
    Thanks

satan takes care of revenge for god cause god don't want his hands dirty and s^^t

Newbie ladyuniverse may be famous one day ladyuniverse may be famous one day ladyuniverse's Avatar
    Thanks

revenge is good depending on whats going on

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Revenge... Ah, the sweet sensation of punishing those that deserve it. I LOVE it

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast