Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Revenge

Revenge.....

You know...I wanted to post here all sure of myself and know EXACTLY what I was talkin about and whatever....but now if I think about revenge and different kinds...I am SO unsure.

*Sigh*

But I am gunna have to say no either way...Revenge is not sweet NO MATTER WHAT....."Turn the other cheek".....That's the way I go.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Revenge is sweet but it comes with a heavy price
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Revenge is not sweet NO MATTER WHAT....."Turn the other cheek".....That's the way I go.

Not true... well, it may not be sweet NO MATTER WHAT to you...

<_< Everyone just keeps talking about how it hurts others and that it's horrible. Most who have said that either have never tried it, or did it horribly horrible!

It's like: "My friend... he hit me... so I hit him... and he... uh... cried......... I want to die."

>_> You guys must be horrible to your friends!
    <_< Or horrible to your revenge clients!
    >_> You wouldn't make a great psychologist!
    <_< But... you would make a good psychiatrist...

<_> Crazy psychiatrists... always telling you that you're wrong for the sake of some used space on a notepad...

^.^ JK! JK! ... >_> Revenge SHOULDN'T BE sweet... however, ever met an immature evil that refuses to grow no matter the discipline?

............ if you did, and you had revenge, and it felt horrible.... you must've punished him, not had revenge... >_> Sure, I may sound mean, but you must be pretty mean to get revenge on him so badly that you feel horrible! A guilty conscious shows a guilty action!

<_< Do I feel guilt in the revenge I do?

>_> ...it depends... did they just turn into the worst epitomy of despair and sadness? Or did they just turn into a crybaby? Or possibly, they turned into just their normal selves, except they're more whiny but realized just for a second how stupid they were...........

Yeah, the 3rd one I always get.

Banned Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie's Avatar
    Thanks

what would u do if some 1 hit u ?
    A)hit them back until the scream bloddy murder
    B)walk away
    C)scream bloddy murder

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

GAH! I think I need a slap in the face!

I am sooo unsure....It's like I don't ever want revenge but when I think about it....You know it seems as though there are instances were its ok....and yet I know its not good...AHHHHH I need help.........

Thanks Pyroo. :]

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Revenge against evil ppl isnt necessarily "not good" but, its not necessarily "good" eithr......

Its good in a sense that ur teaching them a lesson.....a taste of their own medicine
    Last edited by bassdudez; Jan 28, 2006 at 03:32 PM.
    Kastelic's creation

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    I am sooo unsure....It's like I don't ever want revenge but when I think about it....You know it seems as though there are instances were its ok....and yet I know its not good...AHHHHH I need help.........
    No. You need no help! Keep up that belief, JustLoseIt. I never tend to seek revenge either. In all of my years, I never held a single grudge or hatred against anyone in my life, even though, a select few have caused a great deal of harm to me. Revenge is not the absolute answer to anything. The cycle just continues for all eternity if one of them doesn't think otherwise. Remember: To hear a clap, you need both hands. If one hand doesn't come in contact with the other, you hear no clap sound. So, if one stops to take revenge against the other, the other will automatically stop to take revenge in some point of their life, unless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto _Uzimakie
    what would u do if some 1 hit u ?
    Ha. Who dares to lay a hand on the monk? Oh boy. That would lead to the embrassment of their life. Even if they tired, there is one in a 100000....0000 chance to touch a fiber of my clothes. Haha. Ok, ok. If they did hit me, I refrain for a long time from hitting back. On the otherside, if they have any intentions to lay a hand on my family, and friends, I will RIP them apart!!! Haha.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

So, if one stops to take revenge against the other, the other will automatically stop to take revenge in some point of their life, unless...
    Unless theyre weird evil psychos who desire to harm others......
    Last edited by bassdudez; Jan 28, 2006 at 03:50 PM.
    Kastelic's creation

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast