Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Unless theyre weird evil psychos who desire to harm others......
    Exactly. Some people never change! There is nothing we can do at that point than to let The Divine God handle the person at hand.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanx Kedar....I know what is right...NO MORE THINKING FOR ME!! lol.

Me and that head of mine...SOMETIMES...Gah....

Anyway, yes Kedar is right. .....as usual....lololololololololol....Where would we be without him?

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Where would we be without him?
    You all would be the same badassselves as always. Badassselves? Is there a word? Too many S's. Haha. Anyways, stick to your beliefs, and seek for what is right. Revenge is not the answer, I think.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    You all would be the same badassselves as always. Badassselves? Is there a word? Too many S's. Haha. Anyways, stick to your beliefs, and seek for what is right. Revenge is not the answer, I think.
    It looks like "bad asss elves"

Is putting someone in jail a form of revenge? And if so, then would it be wrong? Because ppl say the phrase like "rot in jail for what uve done" or sumthin like that
    Kastelic's creation

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW so we are all Bad ass elves now eh?

SWEET.

oOoOO yes stick to your beliefs...and if you are unsure...then PM or talk to someone who you think can help you....Whether in this forum or in real life.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Good for you, angel.
    Even though I myself know revenge isn't the way to solve a problem, I still go ahead and get my revenge on people anyway, just for the satisfaction. Ah, I am but human, you know. ^^

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    No. You need no help! Keep up that belief, JustLoseIt. I never tend to seek revenge either. In all of my years, I never held a single grudge or hatred against anyone in my life, even though, a select few have caused a great deal of harm to me. Revenge is not the absolute answer to anything. The cycle just continues for all eternity if one of them doesn't think otherwise. Remember: To hear a clap, you need both hands. If one hand doesn't come in contact with the other, you hear no clap sound. So, if one stops to take revenge against the other, the other will automatically stop to take revenge in some point of their life, unless...

Ha. Who dares to lay a hand on the monk? Oh boy. That would lead to the embrassment of their life. Even if they tired, there is one in a 100000....0000 chance to touch a fiber of my clothes. Haha. Ok, ok. If they did hit me, I refrain for a long time from hitting back. On the otherside, if they have any intentions to lay a hand on my family, and friends, I will RIP them apart!!! Haha.
    Well said. You totally summed up all that I wanted to say. Great belief you have there...and you seem to be a wonderful person and a great friend to all. I bow to you.

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Revenge is always the answer if you cant think of a witty comeback on the spot the wait a few minutes and when hes got his back turned BAM!!! you eat half his lunch and tell him it sucked
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast