Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Revenge

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Revenge

Revenge is an act that satisfies the desire for vengence ...

Newbie Zenriek may be famous one day Zenriek may be famous one day Zenriek's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is a natural instinct. If somebody hurts you, you automatically want to hurt them back. If somebody hits me on purpous, I'm going to hurt them back.

Though the 'revenge is sweet' thing I think is usually true. But not drastic...
    Yes, it's mean. I know.
    Where is the moment we needed the most? You kick up the leaves, and the magic is lost. They tell me your blue skies fade to grey, they tell me your passion's gone away, and I don't need no carryin' on...

You stand in the line just to hit a new low. You're faking a smile with the coffee to go. You tell me your life's been way off line, you're falling to pieces everytime, and I don't need no carryin' on...
    - Bad Day- Daniel Powter

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zenriek
    I think it is a natural instinct. If somebody hurts you, you automatically want to hurt them back. If somebody hits me on purpous, I'm going to hurt them back.

Though the 'revenge is sweet' thing I think is usually true. But not drastic...
    Yes, it's mean. I know.
    Yeah. Sin. Sin. Sin. Ehehehehe.
    How we all have fallen.

You'd be surprised to know that there are a number of people who actually don't have it in them - the need for revenge, that is. They're always so cool and calm and forgiving. You'd think that after years of putting up with other people's flak they'd just explode like Krakatoa, but no, that isn't the case. I'm still trying to be one of those.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    How we all have fallen.

You'd be surprised to know that there are a number of people who actually don't have it in them - the need for revenge, that is. They're always so cool and calm and forgiving. You'd think that after years of putting up with other people's flak they'd just explode like Krakatoa, but no, that isn't the case. I'm still trying to be one of those.
    i tink they become priest or nuns . . .

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    How we all have fallen.

Takes a lot of patience to become someone like that ... and you have to tolerate everyones' nonsense and and so on... So if anyone becomes so forgiving like that, they'd live without any problems

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

not sure 'bout the ideology...perhaps i could be like tat when i become a vegetable...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    not sure 'bout the ideology...perhaps i could be like tat when i become a vegetable...
    yeah then everyone would ignore you lol just kidding

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    yeah then everyone would ignore you lol just kidding
    no they wont...veggies are good for the system... ...ok...jus side tracking

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast