Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Revolution !!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Revolution !!

First off this is a thread about ...

>>>>If you could change something, WHAT would u change ?

" Why would u change it?, and how would this effect others "

Me and a few other people are going to be changing soon as well, its not the time to set back and be oppressed! become active an celebrate your freedom!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro pyoro
    Free the bear...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Revolution !!

I would make it legal to hire anybody 13 and up. Right now it's somewhat legal, but there's boundaries like they can't work past 10 and what not. I feel that it's necessary for kids to have a job before they can legally drop out of school (at 16) so that they can see exactly what they're getting themselves into if they don't go through with school. Being stuck workin' the night shift at ol' Mickey D's y'know? I think it could also help parents keep their kids straightened out as well. Send 'em out to get a job while they're excited about working. I know I was excited to have a job at a young age.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    First off this is a thread about ...

>>>>If you could change something, WHAT would u change ?

" Why would u change it?, and how would this effect others "

Me and a few other people are going to be changing soon as well, its not the time to set back and be oppressed! become active an celebrate your freedom!!!
    Times like this I am glad I am on the west coast, sometimes being the last one here on AO. You guys can obviously tell I am misquoted because my name is "pyoro-pyoro" not "pyoro pyoro"

Well right now on top of my mind, the change I want to have is if I could make it change is the "management" of where I go to have fun. If the management changes, the place would become a better place. It would be even better if I had a saying in decisions. That way I get to get rid of all those *ucked up *astards.

Another thing if I can change is to get people to get off their computers once in a while. The reason is because being online all the time can hamper a person's social skills.
    Last edited by Legend; Sep 04, 2005 at 11:45 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

What would I change? I'd revelutionize myself first, which I seem to be doing on accident. I want to change my unartistic ability, which does seem to be changing. I could never put into paper or computer what I had in my head. I would also change certain events in my past (i.e. relationship, school, and my silence). I was too quite and never did the things I wanted and no one knew what i was like.

I would also change things that might fix these freakin' gas prices. In other words no war, no hurricane, etc. But I suppose those can't be helped.

BTW, nice sudden change in style there jade.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zariff
    BTW, nice sudden change in style there jade.
    Yeah im kinda random like that... pyoro also changed *snicker's @ pyoro*
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

If I would change something I would change that the goverment never existed they
    are very twisted and freaks.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    If I would change something I would change that the goverment never existed they
    I don't see how that could possibly help us as a whole... Maybe you could change the government? Make yourself president or somethin', y'know?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    Anarchy. That only brings man to thier natural state, a state we cannot survive in. It will only lead t turmoil and then another, more opressive government.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast