View Poll Results: Which class would you want to be in life?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rich

20 38.46%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Middle

32 61.54%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

screw that i wanna be rich, i grew up not poor, but pretty
    damn close. So hell yea i wanna be rich, not have to worry
    about being able to pay bills or buy all my
    family nice stuff for birthdays and christmas.

being able to get the expensive combo meals instead
    of ordering from the value menu, u know what i mean ^^

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi_sensei
    i would like to be rich cause with money i could do whatever i want
    Money can't buy you everything like happiness, but I'll admit, money can buy you things that can make you happy. Money can also make you sad such as once you run out of it. Rich people tend to get mooched off a lot by tough poor people, and also they might get made fun of if they are really rich.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

that is true , but being rich can be hurtful and if you use a credit card a lot something can happen

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

Quote Originally Posted by name one
    that is true , but being rich can be hurtful and if you use a credit card a lot something can happen
    Yeah, true. The credit card thing is kinds complicated. Also if you use credit cards too much, your going to get big trouble. I have one, but it is just for show.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 12, 2005 at 05:52 PM.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

I say middle, cuz a lot of rich ppl are the ones comitting suicide............................
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Just like everybody i want to be rich one day, but i want to keep a middle class mentality and way of life. I don't want to become one of those silver spoon fed fat cats that look down their nose at everyone.
    Damn right.

People like Bam Margera who buzz-sawed his lamborghinis make me sick. I hate the kind of rich people who waste or toss away money at things as if it grows on trees for them, because other people would love to just have the kind of money that they throw away.

Anyway, I'm not sure if i want to be "rich" but I'd like to have enough money to be able to fully support my future family and thus keep my kids happy. To not have 6 cars, or Bentleys rolling around everywhere, but just to be able to buy my favorite car (Corvette), and buy my wife a car (maybe a SUV), and eventually be able to help my kids buy their cars.

So, I guess, it's in the middle of "rich" and "middle" class.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145
    Damn right.

People like Bam Margera who buzz-sawed his lamborghinis make me sick. I hate the kind of rich people who waste or toss away money at things as if it grows on trees for them, because other people would love to just have the kind of money that they throw away.

Anyway, I'm not sure if i want to be "rich" but I'd like to have enough money to be able to fully support my future family and thus keep my kids happy. To not have 6 cars, or Bentleys rolling around everywhere, but just to be able to buy my favorite car (Corvette), and buy my wife a car (maybe a SUV), and eventually be able to help my kids buy their cars.

So, I guess, it's in the middle of "rich" and "middle" class.
    I respect how you would use your money for your future loved ones. I haven't thought about the idea of using money if you were rich for other people in this thread, but what you said was a good thought.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is this even a question? Money makes the world go 'round, and the more people can get ahold of, the happier they are - or so they think.

I wouldn't say no to a load of money falling right into my lap, but most people don't appreciate it as much. They say they'd "like to be rich with a middle-class mentality" but once you have money, you'll want to spend it. And if you have enough, you'll want to spend it on grand and expensive things. And then you'll find wealthy people to befriend, and it'll turn into a competition on "who has the most expensive crap item most people can buy for 5 bucks in a Wal-Mart that works just as good".

I think keeping a middle-class mentality with that much money would be easier said than done. I am quite content working for my hard-earned cash and staying middle-class. I think working to become rich has a lot more integrity attached to it than becoming an "instant-rich" or inheriting. You realize the true value of "saving your money" that way.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast