View Poll Results: Which class would you want to be in life?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rich

20 38.46%
  • Poor

0 0%
  • Middle

32 61.54%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

Quote Originally Posted by Siren
    I think keeping a middle-class mentality with that much money would be easier said than done. I am quite content working for my hard-earned cash and staying middle-class. I think working to become rich has a lot more integrity attached to it than becoming an "instant-rich" or inheriting. You realize the true value of "saving your money" that way.
    Easier said that done is right, but it is possible.

I also agree with you that earning your cash, saving it, and then becoming wealthy is a great feeling. That's how I intend to live anyway.

Despite the fact that's it's easier to say than do, I still have to say that the right person can have a middle-class mentality. I know I can say that for myself. I don't intend on spending any money I earn, unless it's something I need, or for my family, even if it is video games for kids.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

Definately rich. I know that money can't buy happiness but it does buy security and security buys me happiness.

Even though I'm looking forward to being rich, I'm hoping that I don't turn into some rich snob.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

Muhahahaha!! Money makes the world go round! Don't you know that?! XD

Ok, really, I would love to be a rich person but I'm fine with the way I am right now (high-mid). But I wasn't mid class all my life. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't poor eather but it was in walking distance (...if your not the lazy type...)

A lot of people here are saying that they would want to be rich with a mid-class mentality but I don't think I would. I would rather be rich with a poor people mentality. Mid class is just too...I don't know...blaahhh -ish?? I mean, most of the world (well...most of the US) is midd class...I'm not making much sence am I? But what I'm trying to say is that mid class don't look at things the way poor do, naw mean?

Another thing a lot of people are saying is that the rich are snoby-like. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of rich white mo fo's that I really want to just beat the crap out of, but still, they have justness, too. If you get to know them, sure, they got there flaws that we can't stand but they also have some justness that mid class would think of as simply innoent as a child's daydream. ...I'm digging a big hole arn't I?
    And also, just because there all snoby-like doesn't meen that they get spoon-fed everything. Well, some (most) do but thats not my point. For most, they get smart and understand more as they grow (or they get even more snob-ish) or when they start losing money.

...ehhh... dot dot dot
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Newbie naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun may be famous one day naruto-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm a person who lives in the middle. i don't like living rich because being rich can take your live away

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll say middle class because you don't have to worry about getting more money nor worry about how to protect your money!!if you get my grift

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be rich. I don't care about keeping a middle class mentality either. I want to be so rich I could lay around my house all day doing anything I want that doesn't require having to go to work. I want to be so rich I can jet to any place in the world anytime I want. I want to be able to do and buy whatever I want at whatever whim I have. I want to be able to go to University just for the hell of learning something and not having to worry about debt.

Yep I want to be very, very rich. Cuz poor sucks, and middle class is nothing special either.

So here's hoping I either: A. Win the lotto or B. Write a great novel and get lots o'bling.

Newbie ~*Ayame*~ may be famous one day ~*Ayame*~ may be famous one day ~*Ayame*~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I would rather be middle class. that way you dont have lots and lots of money, or you dont have any. You have just the right amount.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Rich, Poor or Middle Class of Life?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I'll say middle class because you don't have to worry about getting more money nor worry about how to protect your money!!if you get my grift
    I know what you mean. Too many people would mooch off you if your rich.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast