Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Riddles

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Riddles

I get it now! hehe thats kinda like "say X" where X is a word. then " spell it." and the correct answer is I-T for "it" hehe thats a good one.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Wow Mayura you're really smart you're real close to the answer
    Joking you got it!
    There are old words like mawgry and iggry, or even gry which is a small unit of measurement, but those words are not the answer to the riddle. The key to the riddle is the phrase "Language" which you got right
    Yay! I got it. Took me a while to get though.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura*
    Okies. You are welcome. Here is one from me:

A father and his young son were carrying rice to the barn. The father carried one sack of rice and the son help carried two sacks. Who carried the heavier load and why? Hehe...
    Ok. Since nobody seemed to have answered my question. I will provide the answer. The answer is the father because the father carried a sack of rice, while the son just carried the two empty sacks. The key is that I didn't say that the son is carrying two sacks of rice. He is just carrying two empty sacks.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i got a new ones.

Red i'm there, blue i'm not, yellow i'm here, black i'm in a pot?
    Where am i ?

It's a bright sunday morning and a maid walks in to her masters room to find her master dead. The police come and hear the alibies of the 3 suspects there are The Maid was getting mail, the Chuffeaur was getting the car ready and the Gardener was watery plants. Who killed the Master? ( no he did not kill him self)
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

1he dies in eruope on new years day and is moved to the us to get the burried
    2. dont know
    3. it cant be down
    i have a riddle what are the only 3 truths in the world

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    1he dies in eruope on new years day and is moved to the us to get the burried
    2. dont know
    3. it cant be down
    i have a riddle what are the only 3 truths in the world

heh, nope, these were already answered on the first page, but ill repost them,

1.) a man gets into a fight in 1987, and is fataly wounded, he dies later that year, but he was buried in 1986, how is this possible?

2.) a rooster lays an egg in the middle of a tin roof, which way does it roll?

3.) a plane crashes on the border of America and Mexico, where do u bury the survivors?

and as for ur riddle, no clue

jeese, this many pages? thats a personal best

Din
    Newbie Din may be famous one day Din may be famous one day Din's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I know that Roosters cant lay eggs, but I'm sort of sumped on on the others.
    I have a riddle for you guys:
    Only one colour, but not one size,
    Stuck to the bottom, yet easily flies,
    Present in sun, but not in rain,
    Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.

Good luck.
    The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes.

Newbie Maniacal_Cackle may be famous one day Maniacal_Cackle may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Din
    Well, I know that Roosters cant lay eggs, but I'm sort of sumped on on the others.
    I have a riddle for you guys:
    Only one colour, but not one size,
    Stuck to the bottom, yet easily flies,
    Present in sun, but not in rain,
    Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.

Good luck.
    A shadow?
    I always have trouble thinking of what to put, so here's the standard until something better arises:

I can often come off as a jerk, especially on the internet where body language, tone, and other non-verbal forms of communication are absent. If I offend you, it is unlikely to be my intention, so simply point it out to me, and I will likely offer amends.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

the only 3 truth in the world is death taxes and getting in a fight with a women for no reason(it will happen)

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast