Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: The riddles game thread...

Newbie Iria may be famous one day Iria may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up The riddles game thread...

Lets get started with a fun game for your brain. A riddles thread. Here is how it will work, I will post a riddle and you guys should post the answer, if the answer is correct then a new member (better if its the one who gave the correct answer) will post another riddle for the rest of us to answer...

So here we go:

I am a three digit number.
    My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
    My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.
    What number am I?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    unless it's a trick question...194

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_RIDDLE_MASTER(aka. DragonRider2004)
    I am not earth nor am i stone,
    No shape at all to call my own,
    My gifts can be found,
    The whole world round,
    Not Bird or bee nor flower or tree,
    Yet captive live within me free,

What am I?
    this is fun! a place to trade riddles! YES! a game thread that can actually be moderated so it can't be called a spam thread and closed by the mods (i hope)

also, Iria, i agree to Pyoro-Pyoro-dono the number is 194.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie Iria may be famous one day Iria may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yep both of you are correct. I checked first if it was OK to have it.

Dragon is your answer : The Air.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iria
    Yep both of you are correct. I checked first if it was OK to have it.

Dragon is your answer : The Air.
    yes it is, sigh. i wish someone would come up with the second answer first. i'll have to add two more lines or so to eliminateair as an answer.

try this one

My maker doesn't want me,
    My buyer doesn't use me,
    My user doesn't know me.

what am i
    like last time this one has two answers, can you get them both?

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'll take a stab at the first one being water

and the second (A) answer as coffin, i'll figure the other one out later.....

wait, I KNOW!!! the other answer is WILLIAM HUNG'S INSPIRATION CD!!!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    The answer for Dragon's first riddle, i was thinking of water... Second one, i have no idea... My user doesn't want me... My buyer doesn't use me and doesn't know me... A human? (maker is God, there is no buyer so the buyer can't use u or know u).

Here are some pathetic riddles that i used to hear when I was like 10 O_o

"If the electric train traveled at a speed of 78 m/h west, which way would the smoke blow?"

"There are 100 people in a plane. Half of them are Americans, and the other half Canadian. If the plane crashed in the middle of the border of U.S and Canada, where would u bury the survivors?"

"If a roaster laid an egg on the tip of the roof top, will the egg fall on the left or right side?"

"A man leaves his house and goes to town on Friday. He stayed there for 24 hrs and left on Friday. How is this possible?"

yes i know these riddles are extremely easy but there the only riddles i know lol...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    The answer for Dragon's first riddle, i was thinking of water... Second one, i have no idea... My user doesn't want me... My buyer doesn't use me and doesn't know me... A human? (maker is God, there is no buyer so the buyer can't use u or know u).

Here are some pathetic riddles that i used to hear when I was like 10 O_o

"If the electric train traveled at a speed of 78 m/h west, which way would the smoke blow?"

"There are 100 people in a plane. Half of them are Americans, and the other half Canadian. If the plane crashed in the middle of the border of U.S and Canada, where would u bury the survivors?"

"If a roaster laid an egg on the tip of the roof top, will the egg fall on the left or right side?"

"A man leaves his house and goes to town on Friday. He stayed there for 24 hrs and left on Friday. How is this possible?"

yes i know these riddles are extremely easy but there the only riddles i know lol...
    haha I actually dont know the first one as for the other ones...

1)why woud u bury the survivors
    2)rooster dont lay eggs
    3)International time line

Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 4 11 51 ... LastLast