Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The riddles game thread...

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    "If the electric train traveled at a speed of 78 m/h west, which way would the smoke blow?"

"There are 100 people in a plane. Half of them are Americans, and the other half Canadian. If the plane crashed in the middle of the border of U.S and Canada, where would u bury the survivors?"

"If a roaster laid an egg on the tip of the roof top, will the egg fall on the left or right side?"

"A man leaves his house and goes to town on Friday. He stayed there for 24 hrs and left on Friday. How is this possible?"
    1) The smoke doesn't blow any which way.
    2) You don't bury survivors.
    3) Roostes don't lay eggs.
    4) The horse's name is Friday.

New riddle:
    What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pivot
    New riddle:
    What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?
    AN ENVELOPE!

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    i'll take a stab at the first one being water

and the second (A) answer as coffin, i'll figure the other one out later.....

wait, I KNOW!!! the other answer is WILLIAM HUNG'S INSPIRATION CD!!!
    YAY! someone came up with the other answer to the first riddle!

also yes one of the answers to the second is COFFIN but what is the other answer?

From the Nothing Man ...

I alone withstand the ravages of time,
    The dead eat me but if the living eat me they die.

What am I?
    can you guess it?

[qoute] quoting cause i want to[/quote]

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    hold up hold up we gotta slow this down, cuz ppl didn't read the rules and just went out blasting their own riddles

and dragonrider you dont know who's william hung??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    hold up hold up we gotta slow this down, cuz ppl didn't read the rules and just went out blasting their own riddles

and dragonrider you dont know who's william hung??
    nope! but i take it you dont like him/her or he/she is very unpoular.

anyway yeah we should put some rules here/mor explicit rules, like inorder to post a new riddle you have to try to answer another usrs riddle or atleast try to.

but if you are reffering to my prev post i actually answer one riddle, confirm an answer to one of my riddles and ask a new one (The Nothing Man was my old nickname at school cause i gave nothing away). so i dont see how that would be violating a rule that is in effect or should be.

... oro? ...
    no new riddles to guess at.
    *sad*

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    no it's not that we need rules, but it seems so messy everyone throwing in their riddle

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    ok what do you suggest?

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    nvm me, I was just being a bitchy from getting frustrated
    PLAY ON!!!

Thanks
    OK!

From the Nothing Man ...

I alone withstand the ravages of time,
    The dead eat me but if the living eat me they die.

What am I?

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 52 ... LastLast