Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: The riddles game thread...

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    here one's from me

everyday a old man would wake up 7:30 and take his morning walk and along the way he would pass by a railroad track, he never gets hit because the train doesn't come along until 8:30

but one day he was found dead (ran over by the train)

why??
    He died on the railroad tracks, then at 8:30, the train ran over his dead body.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeFreaks
    He died on the railroad tracks, then at 8:30, the train ran over his dead body.
    this isn't the answer, but I guess it's arguable

keep guessing

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    DragonRider: um, is it nothing?

pyoro-pyoro: day lights saving time?

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    this isn't the answer, but I guess it's arguable

keep guessing
    Just had to ruin my day didn't u... Aight i'll take one last stab at this riddle... ARGH I DONT" KNOW!!! The only thing i can come up with is that the train came early, the old man woke up late, Or went to the wrong tracks...

Dragon: Your answer is... well ok must have something to do with the dead so...

A Vamp
    A Lyco (werewolves etc)

Am i closer? lol
    Last edited by AnimeFreaks; Dec 21, 2004 at 07:07 PM.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pyro: The old man forgot to set his clock back one hourlike the rest of the world.

Dragon: The answer is the nothing man
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    both melanic and kryptonic got it

he forget to set clock for daylight savings time

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    DragonRiders Answer is:

Nothing.

Edit - Nm someone got it.

Heres one that you'll never get unless you're a bastard that looks for the answer on google or something.

Sir, I bear a rhyme excelling
    In mystic force and magic spelling
    Celestial sprites elucidate
    All my own striving can't relate
    Last edited by KenX; Dec 22, 2004 at 03:32 AM.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    here one's from me

everyday a old man would wake up 7:30 and take his morning walk and along the way he would pass by a railroad track, he never gets hit because the train doesn't come along until 8:30

but one day he was found dead (ran over by the train)

why??
    either he slept late, the train was early, or as i suspect was the case he forgot to adjust for daylight szavings time.

edit: nv mind, someone else already answered it.

and kryptonic, KenX yes the answer is nothing i guess it wasn't giving it away by putting that as the origionator of the riddle. btw The Nothing Man was infact me, it is an old nickname from school.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 ... LastLast