Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Thread: The riddles game thread...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hate those poem riddles...can I get some clues?? is it a natural phenomenon or is it a thing

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Melanic may be famous one day Melanic may be famous one day Melanic's Avatar
    Thanks
    From what I gather, the answer has something to do with resisting waves and wind. And somethign to do with using rocks as support... And also touch the bottom of some water bed..

I'm thinking a fish and bear.. but that doesn't seem right.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    i hate those poem riddles...can I get some clues?? is it a natural phenomenon or is it a thing
    It's a thing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    is it a mother's love??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    is it a mother's love??
    No, that would be a cool answer though.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I play that already, took me f-ing two weeks to figure it out but I did

we need another riddle though, because that might not work
    It took you that long? I'm a total empty moron and I found it in a minute or three...
    His statement about 'the smarter you are...' must be right.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    It took you that long? I'm a total empty moron and I found it in a minute or three...
    His statement about 'the smarter you are...' must be right.
    and I thought our great Hassun was coming in to take a swipe at the riddle, instead he took a swipe at me...very professional, mr. bleed

and arianna, can we get more clues??

Thanks
    Actually it's one of those riddles that if I give you a clue it will give it away. Melanic described it pretty well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanic
    From what I gather, the answer has something to do with resisting waves and wind. And somethign to do with using rocks as support... And also touch the bottom of some water bed..

Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast