Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rider/Fate??

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Rider/Fate??

Hey guys hope you can help me here. I keep seeing pictures of this lady online but I have no idea which anime it's from. From what I gathered people often link it to the name "rider," but still I can't seem to find where it's from.

Here's a pic if you dont know what im talking about:

any leads would be good

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rider/Fate??

She (Rider) is from the game Fate/Stay Night. I really don't know much about it other than it has to do with the Tsukihime (Melty Blood?) game. I guess it's being animated now and will be airing in 2006 in Japan. The anime has already been licensed by Geneon. Eh.. maybe someone who knows more about it will post, but that is all I know... ^_^;;

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

Wowow. Pretty hot. Im'a be checking this one out.

The art reminds me of Guilty Gear.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syn~a~mon
    She (Rider) is from the game Fate/Stay Night. I really don't know much about it other than it has to do with the Tsukihime (Melty Blood?) game. I guess it's being animated now and will be airing in 2006 in Japan. The anime has already been licensed by Geneon. Eh.. maybe someone who knows more about it will post, but that is all I know... ^_^;;
    tsukihime you say?? hmmm I have seen that name somewhere before and well that's for the lead

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks

There's no real info about it at ANN, but here's a link to the page they have set up for it: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5394. I know that's not much help, but it might get you headed in the right direction. I've been really looking forward to the anime since I've seen so many pictures from it (from cg packs and such) and I think Rider is one of the more interesting looking characters. Anyway, hope that link helps you some.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

There is a series of hentai interactive PC graphics stories put out by a company called 'Type-Moon'. The three games that they have produced are 'Tsukihime', 'Fate/stay night' and 'Fate/hollow ataraxia', with all three games occuring in the same related game 'universe'. Since the Japanese website of Type-Moon is rated R-18 (with a few hentai images) I will not post a link, but they do have some wallpaper, game trailers, and game related images posted on this site...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

There is a series of hentai interactive PC graphics stories put out by a company called 'Type-Moon'. The three games that they have produced are 'Tsukihime', 'Fate/stay night' and 'Fate/hollow ataraxia', with all three games occuring in the same related game 'universe'. Since the Japanese website of Type-Moon is rated R-18 (with a few hentai images) I will not post a link, but they do have some wallpaper, game trailers, and game related images posted on this site...
    So it's hentai??

but the hentai stuff is just like a spinoff of the original no dirty stuff right??
    kind of like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

Hentai?

What is this hentai you speak of?

Anyways, um. Guy, do some research at ANN. I checked it out and found the official website, I do not see no hentai stuff. T_T

EDIT: Not like I want to see hentai T_T

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast