View Poll Results: Is it right? Or wrong?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 16.28%
  • no

32 74.42%
  • It's ok to

4 9.30%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it right or wrong in your eyes?

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Is it right or wrong in your eyes?

Ok wow.....On a few threads there has been statements about hitting girls.
    I wanna know who thinks it is wrong and who thinks it ok and tell me why.
    I already know what a couple people think about it here...but I wanna know Everyones opinion....and why.
    NOT COMBAT WISE OR SELF DEFENSE...But rather because you were mad or were pissed off or for no reason.....

Of coarse I will give you my reasons and opinions about what you say and I will tell you why as well when people start posting their opinions......Thanx.

I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE A FLAMING THREAD PLEASE.......Just discussion...Make this fair...and I will too.....

I also apologize to Everyone here at AO for being rude in previous comments I have made in previous threads.....
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Dec 05, 2005 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Is it right or wrong in your eyes?

The second this turns into a flame thread, it's closed.

As for my opinion, it's kind of shifty. There are different kind of girls. I'd never outright attack a girl, but if they attacked me - that's a different story. Of course, it varies on the situation. I'm more likely to hit back if they are using a weapon of some sort, and even more likely if this girl were tough - like a tomboy or an athlete. On the flip-side, I wouldn't hit back if they were frail or unarmed.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I should be quick seein' as how I don't think this thread will live very long.
    If a female hauls off and hits me, she's gonna get restrained. If she refuses to back off and I get hit a second time she's gonna drop like a sack of potatoes. Simple as that.
    I'll do what I can, but uncontrollable people just need to be hit; male or female.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it very wrong to hit a girl/woman. I think its an act of a coward. Im not saying i would never do it, say if my life was at stake.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

oOoOoOoO I mean if you were rejected or if you hit a girl because she pissed you off(or anything similar to that)...Not combat or self defense wise.....THAT I understand....

And I understand Eriadd.
    Do what is necessary.
    Last edited by JustLoseIt; Dec 05, 2005 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's not in self-defense then there's no reason to hit any person at all, male or female. The only people that piss me off as it is are idiots, in which case, I prefer to laugh at and humiliate them.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i oppose hitting girls. girls are delicate and aren't the violent, and also most likeyl not to hit back. it's an act of dis-respect in my opinion. i agree with agentorange, self-defense is okay., or karate....theres a lot of hitting in that...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I always try to avoid the act of abuse towards the female gender, since I think of it immorally wrong. If any women was bothering me a lot and start to somewhat abuse me or get other people to abuse me, I would either try to avoid the person, since they are bound to lose their thrill of hate towards me sooner or later, or I would just spread a very nasty rumor about her, which I think is suitable for the situation, since no physicality is involved. Now hitting men, on the other hand, is a matter of pride, in my opinion. They hit me once, I strike back with a vengence. That also goes for making fun of me. I do find the fact strange that women want to be treatd equally as any person, but don't like being hit by men. I mean no offense to any women here, its just something from my personal thoughts. I still don't think women should get hit, however, unless they are really strong or athletic and they hit back.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast