View Poll Results: Is it right? Or wrong?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 16.28%
  • no

32 74.42%
  • It's ok to

4 9.30%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it right or wrong in your eyes?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it right or wrong in your eyes?

lol either way if it be she started it, i would not hit a girl, even if she happens to be 10x my size, (im 6'2 btw), anyhow, i dont think its right to hit women mainly because, ....well ive grown up around that.

if i did get into some type of physical fued with a girl, i'd do my best to subdue her. you know restrain her. i'd never lift a finger to hurt her.

now if its your kid sister?, thats a different story, (im not saying beat them up like hell, lol) its alright for sibling scuffles lol nothing too extreme.

welll hopefully this explains my reasons and any view changes for some of you..especially the one who voted yes lol

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

well, since im a girl id only hit someone out of self defence, or if someone is attacking my friend and attacking back is the only option, but then id try to subdue her and make it as quick as possible.

attacking only leads to more attacking...and we need less attacking in this world.

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Tilves of light.....But how do you feel about Guys hitting girls?
    lol...Girl fights...well thats another story and thread altogether

Thanks Pyroo. :]

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldnt know. Im a girl. But I find it rather sad that men hit girls when the men know the have the upper defense and attack. I dont know if to call them men if they do.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro_psyco666
    I wouldnt know. Im a girl. But I find it rather sad that men hit girls when the men know the have the upper defense and attack. I dont know if to call them men if they do.
    Well said, bows!!

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Ok wow.....On a few threads there has been statements about hitting girls.
    I wanna know who thinks it is wrong and who thinks it ok and tell me why.
    I already know what a couple people think about it here...but I wanna know Everyones opinion....and why.
    NOT COMBAT WISE OR SELF DEFENSE...But rather because you were mad or were pissed off or for no reason.....

Of coarse I will give you my reasons and opinions about what you say and I will tell you why as well when people start posting their opinions......Thanx.

I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE A FLAMING THREAD PLEASE.......Just discussion...Make this fair...and I will too.....

I also apologize to Everyone here at AO for being rude in previous comments I have made in previous threads.....

i'm not a fan of fighting in general i just do itwhen i feel it is needed i will not hit a girl unless i am seriously mad or if i got hurt very bad by them

(btw this thread was a good idea i feel better now )

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

Newbie Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light may be famous one day Tivles of Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Tilves of light.....But how do you feel about Guys hitting girls?
    lol...Girl fights...well thats another story and thread altogether
    well personally, if she provokes an attack, then you should prevent her from attacking you and if it comes to attacking back then so be it. Its interesting that people think its completely wrong to hurt a girl, some of us girls are not as weak as we seem, and its also interesting that some girls may thinks its bad for guys to hit back at any circumstance, isnt that reverse sexism? I understand that biologically girls are typically physically weaker than boys, but if a girl comes up and hits me, id react the same if a boy did the same and i hope everyone here thinks the same way.

Don't ever believe you dont deserve what you desire

<3 eternally TOL

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kakashi
    i'm not a fan of fighting in general i just do itwhen i feel it is needed i will not hit a girl unless i am seriously mad or if i got hurt very bad by them

(btw this thread was a good idea i feel better now )
    thanx...I feel better too.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast